Elle Darby Swift #62 Elle’s got a new Instagram handle, hoping people will forget the scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s sad about getting married soon? Because once that’s happened, what else is she going to entice people with? She’s losing followers on insta and YouTube, she’s irrelevant and I think she can sense it. I’m predicting pregnancy by the end of the year.
She has to keep up with Gemma Miles some how..
Oh she’ll deffo go for another pregnancy and make sure that she stays online for the first year of the cash cows life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The wedding is definitely on the 21st they got engaged on the 21st 2020 it’s going be next weekend for sure
I’m sure someone said on an earlier thread they knew for a fact it was on the 21st August so maybe they were right!

Putting a newly walking baby in jelly shoes 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
One of Connor's friends has commented on his post to say see you Friday so definitely the weekend!

Reactions: 17
Anyone see Megan’s (Connors sister) story? She put “get me a plane now can’t wait” to Ibiza!! I kinda thought she wouldn’t be going 🫣

Reactions: 28
Nothing screams ‘classy wedding’ like a picture with an easyJet plane.

Is she trying to be ‘relatable’ before the inevitable over the top wedding content arrives?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
so has she had the legal uk ceremony yet? I thought she said they were having that first?

Reactions: 3
to be fair, i’m getting married abroad and her video was pretty helpful to a degree. mustn’t forget to pack my YSL and chanel sunglasses though x

also noticed lily modlin commented on connors post saying “here we go” so maybe she still is a MOH? meaning edl has 3 MOHs 🥴🥴

Reactions: 27
to be fair, i’m getting married abroad and her video was pretty helpful to a degree. mustn’t forget to pack my YSL and chanel sunglasses though x

also noticed lily modlin commented on connors post saying “here we go” so maybe she still is a MOH? meaning edl has 3 MOHs 🥴🥴
You couldn’t possibly get married without your YSL sunglasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If course she’s going, it’s her brother
Yes I know - but before Megan on her story said “never a swift” and other digs at Elle, so I wasn’t sure. But yeah fair play, but she’s likely only going just for her brother. I still don’t think she likes Elle at all

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.