Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouCanCoco

So Angles.. I need to come clean.. I’m Elle’s wedding photographer and the day is really not going to plan.. We went down to the beach for some before shots and well I think this maybe the end of my career..I usually do OK wedding shoots but went against my better judgement as they sounded so desperate over the phone, no one else would touch them with a barge pole, you know down to them being massive racists and all, but then Molly Mae DM’d me and vouched for them.. so of course how could I refuse?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

gossip enthusiast

Anybody see Megan’s (Connor’s sister) story? “There are some things that money cannot buy… like manners, morals, intelligence and class” oooo I really think that’s about Elle, because she’s definitely not classy is she. And let’s face it the wedding I already know was far from classy, come on Megan.. spill the tea 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

mmmmbopbop

Sorry if this has already been said but at the start of the year, Jamie Mathias did that post about an influencer wanting him to perform for free for their wedding in august. Think it’s clear now the message was from Connor
How many times does this have to be mentioned 🫠😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I really don’t think connors sister would be posting stuff like that about the person his brothers just married… if she is then her post counts for her as well, not classy bitching about your brothers partner on Instagram when you’ve flown out for their wedding! 🤦🏼‍♀️
We're Team Meg here Hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220816-212556_Instagram.jpg

When you don't want to stay out drinking but you know if you go back to the hotel room you'll never see your fiancé again

• Haha
Reactions: 88

sofipbn

I actually like her new videos. She is trying to show change. I don’t think we even hold our politicians to any morality or hold them in contempt. I like she is staying in her lane and just getting on with life and good to see her being a good parent. Not really a fan of hers just be observing the change.
sorry I actually don't see any change in her behavior

bananabutter

VIP Member
Holly from Geordie shore just got married in Ibiza… classy
In Hollys defence, her and her partner met out there and he proposed to her there so I totally get that it’s a sentimental place to them. However, isn’t Ibiza where Conjob left EDL in hospital to go on a night out? Start as you mean to go on I suppose…..

• Haha
  • Wow

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
ar ellie is moving up in the world to have cher as her manager!! maybe she believes in life after social suicide and racist comments...

• Haha
Reactions: 86
here to spill the tea
my friend is staying at the same hotel
they were setting the wedding up last night and people in wedding outfits have started arriving today

• Wow
Reactions: 83