Elle Darby Swift #62 Elle’s got a new Instagram handle, hoping people will forget the scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s sad about getting married soon? Because once that’s happened, what else is she going to entice people with? She’s losing followers on insta and YouTube, she’s irrelevant and I think she can sense it. I’m predicting pregnancy by the end of the year.
She has to keep up with Gemma Miles some how..

Reactions: 49
I definitely think she’s sad that she’s getting married whilst cancelled. She wanted this to boost her to zoella level of influencer but that’s been shattered for good

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I definitely think she’s sad that she’s getting married whilst cancelled. She wanted this to boost her to zoella level of influencer but that’s been shattered for good
Perhaps, but I imagine she's also quite pleased to be able to change her name now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Having a look at her latest viewing figures and they are definitely going down. Katie used to be her ticket for more views and that hasn’t happened now.

Bake with us - August - 80k
Surprising Katie with New York - December - 305k
Shop with us at primark - November - 272k
Cosy weekend with us - October - 328k
Baking with us - October - 300k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
i got lost when the thread changed from 60 to 61 and all of a sudden she's married????? duck sake can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i got lost when the thread changed from 60 to 61 and all of a sudden she's married????? duck sake can't keep up
She is legally married we believe ( family/friends) all out in Bath a couple of weeks ago dressed for a wedding but she hasn’t mentioned it, she said in her mind it is not the wedding, only legal so im guessing our Angle Queen is ignoring it. The ‘wedding of the year is on its way Angles, tissues at the ready 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s losing her views and subscribers is the lack of honesty. She’s dangling carrots on the end of a never ending stick and people are tired. I lost all respect for her way before the racist, prejudice and damn right savage tweets were revealed. And all this current bs is just irritating me further (and I’m the most patient person ever) what’s with all the secrets? Like are any of you planning on travelling to wherever she’s getting married to spy on her? No me neither 🙄 dumbass

Reactions: 23
Lucy's posted that it's her last day in France today, so maybe the wedding isn't in Limoges after all...

Reactions: 4
What’s losing her views and subscribers is the lack of honesty. She’s dangling carrots on the end of a never ending stick and people are tired. I lost all respect for her way before the racist, prejudice and damn right savage tweets were revealed. And all this current bs is just irritating me further (and I’m the most patient person ever) what’s with all the secrets? Like are any of you planning on travelling to wherever she’s getting married to spy on her? No me neither 🙄 dumbass
She doesn’t have a proper target audience, whereas Gemma miles is a homely mum for example Elle just puts out desperate attempts to get likes

Reactions: 12
She is legally married we believe ( family/friends) all out in Bath a couple of weeks ago dressed for a wedding but she hasn’t mentioned it, she said in her mind it is not the wedding, only legal so im guessing our Angle Queen is ignoring it. The ‘wedding of the year is on its way Angles, tissues at the ready 😂😂😂
thanks for the update lol, it all sounds messy so suits her i guess

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a proper target audience, whereas Gemma miles is a homely mum for example Elle just puts out desperate attempts to get likes
Yeah I think Gemma just puts out what she genuinely likes doing, it’s all a bit perfect and cosy but it’s not as in your face fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wedding is definitely on the 21st they got engaged on the 21st 2020 it’s going be next weekend for sure

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.