Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done for using Google. A ‘Personal tax account’ on the Gov is where you can access all of your tax information. There is no such thing as a ‘Personal Tax’.
It’s personal allowance or income tax

Yeah hi Elle if you’re reading this, it’s your big sis Luce 😂
Googling? I've had a personal tax account for a while..........

Reactions: 2
If she did get pregnant in this house, the baby wouldn’t need a whole room to itself as babies are in parents room till 6 months. They have a one year lease.. be a bit pointless creating a nursery that won’t be used

Reactions: 11
I am not sure where I heard this from or if any part of it is correct but do YouTubers/ tick tokers/ other social media platform creators earn more money in the USA then Uk? If this is correct, will this increase their revenue? ( hope I make some kind on sense 😕 ) x

One thing I never understand is how she’s previously mentioned when her dad was extradited to the US for prison the family seemingly moved over there too? Since when did the US let criminals families move over to the states whilst they serve their prison sentence? Or is this just a rule I’ve never known about 🤣. Either way she seems to get lucky with her US visas.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen about the earthquake in New York , she’s stupid for moving to America they will not be ready when a tornado or hurricane or earthquake hits them I tell you
She was scared to walk on the grass in her own garden because it's not the same type as in Britain and she was scared that things were lurking, next will be an alligator sighting in that big lake behind them, I think she'll end up being a nervous wreck in the states tbh

Reactions: 14
If she did get pregnant in this house, the baby wouldn’t need a whole room to itself as babies are in parents room till 6 months. They have a one year lease.. be a bit pointless creating a nursery that won’t be used
The newborn will be upstairs on his/ her own

Just like Romeo

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Let’s do a poll. When do you think this American dream will end?

A. This year
B. Next Year
C. 5 years

Reactions: 9

A. This year
B. Next Year
C. 5 years
A - the novelty will wear off and she will miss cost country pubs with a Sunday toast, cooler weather and the food.

Reactions: 16
Finances ...... Tax..... 🥱🥱🥱

None of us will ever really know what they've got and what they earn. Can we all just sit back and enjoy the demise of the obnoxious Tiny Crack?

Whatever they earn, they'll find enough ways to spunk it up the wall with overpriced shite anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

She can go on about therapy and manifesting all she wants whilst still manipulating the dim Fiat 500's - she's sold her soul, her kids privacy and contributes nothing of value to society. Eventually the novelty will wear off and the bubble will slowly burst.

Oh, and don't be fooled by her follower numbers having a sharp uptake as a quick look will prove she's been buying bots regularly to get her numbers up again.... 👋🤪

Reactions: 36
Obviously the house is much nicer than mine and I would prefer all that space to my pokey home any day...... BUT..... if you had all that money and choice, surely you'd go for something a bit more family friendly, characterful, warm and homely, with a nicer layout? The layout looks like when you build the house in sims but forget to put the stairs in and it becomes an afterthought. Those stairs were made to be a centerpiece and yet they're in a really weird position within the rest of the house.

If I had that money I'd buy a lovely converted barn or farmhouse in the English countryside so I can be near to my loved ones but have a bit of space and privacy for my family. i think with her mums death, and her recent (non) cancellation,she associates the UK with sadness and trauma and just wants to be out of it. America is the place she has been happy with her mum, travelling with Connor, e.t.c and finding an alligator in your back garden and hurricanes are worth the negativity she may walk into in this country for her past tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

A. This year
B. Next Year
C. 5 years
Reckon she'll be home around Christmas, saying she's missing cosy garden centre decoration vibes

Reactions: 12
She was scared to walk on the grass in her own garden because it's not the same type as in Britain and she was scared that things were lurking, next will be an alligator sighting in that big lake behind them, I think she'll end up being a nervous wreck in the states tbh
Imagine Carby coming out to this on her ‘dream house porch’ 😂🐊🐊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

A. This year
B. Next Year
C. 5 years
I think they’ll ride it out until the new year. They’ll do a Christmas in the US for content, having already decided they are coming back as the novelty will have worn off, then return early next year saying being away for things like Christmas made them realise the UK is where they want to be or some tosh like that.

Reactions: 18
Also if she has another baby her Cali dream is 100% off the cards

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest story from 3am this morning? Her bubble has definitely burst….

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.