Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Target is way better than Walmart, but it’s not the be all and end all. There’s nothing high end in it, and they’ve started carrying a few M&S Christmas treats which makes everyone go wild because they‘ve never tasted a decent biscuit before. 😭🤣
They also have weird collabs from time to time. Years ago, Liberty collabed with them and they had their prints on some clothes, picture frames, stationery, a bike, shoes, etc. It was really odd for Liberty because the quality was very much on the low end.
I buy bulk bog roll, and a few random bits online from there, but that’s it.

I assume it this video maybe ? A girl being jealous of their lives ?
Who’s this??
---
I can’t bring myself to watch that DNA video of them two idiots, but I have an Anthropology degree and am very interested in genetics. To me, Jordan looks like many Celtic Britons, in particular the Welsh, do. There’s many that have darker skin and hair as the ‘Celts’ originally came from Iberia (modern day Spain and Portugal), saw there was mention of ‘Europe South’ too. Think lots of well known Welsh people and rugby players for example, tanned skin, thick dark hair, short. The fair skin and red hair is more Scottish and Scandinavian.
Is Connor Italian or am I wrong?

Choco88

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing.

Also can people not turn this into an autism thread please. I’m just visuallising the whole debate and it really disrupts threads. He’s 11 months old.
🙄 im just saying what I’m seeing. It will be far easier to get a diagnosis and early interventions in the usa so at least she’s in the right place.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Can you buy a house in the states if you have the cash for it? Not needing a mortgage? Or do you have to wait a year whatever your financial position.

catchatter

I’m weirdly worried about her/them.

I’m no fan of theirs after what happened but I watched her latest vlog and just felt worry. I was watching thinking oh my god this is all going to crash and bite you right on the arse one day. The copious amounts of money they are throwing each day is concerning. And the way they’ve just put 0 thought into any of it is even more concerning.

I’m in the minority that really likes the sofa, and the house. You can’t deny it’s absolutely beautiful and the views from the house are gorgeous. Those bar stools are absolutely disgusting though haha

I just worry about them as a family because this is all quite here and now, it’s all really delusional, it’s all very rushed and expensive.
Can someone show me these barstools? I can’t see them anywhere 😬

Gossipgirl69

Why is she saying she needs a fridge and washer/dryer? All the rentals come with the appliances built in? I think she's crazy at looking at 'antique furniture' if they're not planning to stay??????
---

Renting for a year
Sorry haven't actually had a look of any of the particular listings but I know it's not standard in other countries for white goods to be included

Lola-may

I am not sure where I heard this from or if any part of it is correct but do YouTubers/ tick tokers/ other social media platform creators earn more money in the USA then Uk? If this is correct, will this increase their revenue? ( hope I make some kind on sense 😕 ) x