Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, the dogs probably are really happy to see them because dogs are loyal af and love their owners more than anything. My dog gets excited when I come back from the bathroom 😂

I do however think she’s definitely acting up in the photos, particularly this one. She’s trying to act like they’re all over her but in reality they are probably just trying to let out the stress they’ve been through whilst breathing in humid heat.

View attachment 2886589
She looks unhinged in this photo. It's 100% set up. Those dogs haven't got the energy to make a fuss of her.

Reactions: 19
Poor dogs why not wait until there calm and happy to post them gunna take them a few days to settle . Probably don't know what's going on and where they are.
---
She definitely attracts her own kind .

Honestly if she tries to glamorous or down play the stress that those dogs have been through, she's saying she's been anxious Jesus look at the state of Herbie 😞 does she think dog lovers or behaviourist don't follow her ...... Angels if you read here FYI these are not dogs 'laughing'
View attachment 2886282
Unfortunately the dogs will be panting now till winter I imagine Texas gets hot up to 37c . End of next week is 30c so they won't want to be touched as much .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
1000027229.jpg

All I've seen from this bint lately is not so subtle digs about her "fur nephews", spending time with her other sisters... and now this 🤣 I don't remember her posting anything like it before EDL fucked off to another country?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2886670
All I've seen from this bint lately is not so subtle digs about her "fur nephews", spending time with her other sisters... and now this 🤣 I don't remember her posting anything like it before EDL fucked off to another country?
looooool that is trolling at its finest. Well played. Wonder if they did have a behind the scenes falling out? The influencer game is so fickle Elle’s scandal must have been a headache for LJC.

Those dogs look so stressed bless ‘em. They can’t frigging smile!!! Her followers are as dumb as she is.

Reactions: 18
I think I can see where she is going to go with this move and content - i live in Aus and the whole manifestation / coaching stuff is huge here, probs in UK too? But i imagine its big in the US too and I can see her making it look like she has it all and this beautiful life (fake it til you make it type thing) then start selling life coaching / manifestation courses - in this new life coach MLM culture that is sooo rife over here!! Theres an influencer Georgie Stevenson that I could see Elle trying to emulate

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I feel like once she's completely moved everything in, decorated got the dogs settled and life slows down again she's really going to get bored. Once the novelty has worn off you're gonna see the energy shift lol bearing in mind she kinda settled for Texas because she couldn't afford what she really wanted.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2886670
She sounds a bit jealous to be honest.

all her and Jordan ever do is moan that they want to move abroad and now suddenly because Elle has gone, she doesn’t want to do the same?😂😂

Reactions: 17
She sounds a bit jealous to be honest.

all her and Jordan ever do is moan that they want to move abroad and now suddenly because Elle has gone, she doesn’t want to do the same?😂😂
She probably is but would never admit it! That's why she's trying to brag about her life. There's always been bitchy rivalry between them 🤣 love that for them

Reactions: 10
I think Lucy is very jealous of Elle and wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the people in her family that were mean when she started YouTube. There's a clip of them getting ready together on holiday, think it was when they were on an hen do, and they are sooooo passive aggressive with each other!

Reactions: 8
@evoway13 can you do a new thread for us please angle ☺
---
I think Lucy is very jealous of Elle and wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the people in her family that were mean when she started YouTube. There's a clip of them getting ready together on holiday, think it was when they were on an hen do, and they are sooooo passive aggressive with each other!
Lucy makes watching paint dry seem exciting, I can't stand either of the vacuous fuckers, but I prefer her to Carby.

I always sense a tension and negativity between them.

Reactions: 3
I think Belly is just as jealous asLucy though. Lucky Career didn’t tank, she has 2 daughters and the beautiful customer build home. Belly had to fly away to another country to try and make her life as filling as what Lich has and it’s failing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
People in the comments saying the dogs are smiling 😂😂😂😂😂😂 stoppp 😭😅 they're panting because they are so stressed and hot.
Tbf if a dog is panting due to been to hot their tounge falls out sideways ( creates a bigger room for air flow ). I can imagine their adrenaline though is through the roof after finally seeing the family that left u in kennels for a few months

Reactions: 4
The whole thing has been an ordeal for those poor dogs. They do look exhausted. Just the plane taking off and tge noise of the flight whilst being crated is enough for most dogs. These poor souls have been left with other people and had a flight cancelled. Let's not underestimate the sensitivity and loyalty a dog has. It wasn't a fun experience like it has been for her. The thing with Elle is, she lacks in empathy, so it's difficult for her closed mind to see how others might feel. Hence the past Tweets. To her, the dogs have had a great flight and are happy to be in Texas. She won't even think about the rest of it. Probably get annoyed with them when she remembers she can't just go off on day trips without sorting dog care. Did Con ever mention missing the dogs or wanting them there?
I truly think Connor does more
With them than Elle. She’s all show.

Reactions: 4
As much as she’s a vacuous twit, she can’t win either way with the doggo situation. If she left them behind she would be evil and she’s evil for flying them over. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Tbf if a dog is panting due to been to hot their tounge falls out sideways ( creates a bigger room for air flow ). I can imagine their adrenaline though is through the roof after finally seeing the family that left u in kennels for a few months
enough about the dogs 😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
'Herbie is back where he belongs'

What laying all day bored on a white couch in Texas as opposed to when he used to lay around all day on a white couch in England .

He only acts like an old arthritic dog around you Elle because you use him as an emotional prop and he feeds of your energy all this 'poor old Herbie crap' and her and Con laughing at him sorry but with the right owners they would have bright eyes, waggy tails and boundless energy, honestly she doesn't deserve those dogs 😞

Reactions: 6
The first picture of the dogs is actually heartbreaking isn’t it? Her stupid gurning mug facing the camera and two incredibly stressed dogs. I love travelling and would love to live abroad but I have a cat and she’s my baby. I would literally never put her through the stress of a long flight for my own selfish needs/wants. I am sorry but I just do not understand it. I arrange my life around my commitments which includes my pet. I don’t arrange my commitments around my life. And the I certainly don’t photograph myself gurning like an empty-headed plastic doll when my pet is clearly in distress for insta-content. What a bleeping despicable idiot she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.