Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she doesn’t want to do Florida because people will say that it’s too predictable and basic.

Reactions: 5
I reckon they will have to try for another baby to bring in more content. As many people have pointed out that it will get boring real quick. Maybe they’ll do some ‘trying American food’ videos (if they haven’t done that already🤣) then some hauls from various American shops, or just the same repetitive boring vlogs. Then again I can imagine having a baby in USA is a lot different to here in UK, with all the medical bills ect and how the system works differently. Hopefully they have good medical insurance.

Reactions: 8
Based on just the rent alone it’s a lot of money to pay out in cali but what about bills and food and childcare and entertainment ? Surely she would be spending 15k a month or so which is crazy. I agree with the other posts -I’m surprised she doesn’t move to Orlando and become a Disney vlogger to pull in a different crowd in order to make money ? Maybe that’s not her vibe 👀

Reactions: 6
I reckon they will have to try for another baby to bring in more content. As many people have pointed out that it will get boring real quick. Maybe they’ll do some ‘trying American food’ videos (if they haven’t done that already🤣) then some hauls from various American shops, or just the same repetitive boring vlogs. Then again I can imagine having a baby in USA is a lot different to here in UK, with all the medical bills ect and how the system works differently. Hopefully they have good medical insurance.
I honestly think she might already be pregnant.

Reactions: 21
I’m really surprised that a country with such tough Visa conditions to get into actually allows people to just move there to ‘drift’ with no home sorted etc

Reactions: 22
I’m really surprised that a country with such tough Visa conditions to get into actually allows people to just move there to ‘drift’ with no home sorted etc
white privilege (i’m also white)

Reactions: 11
She's done enough for Orlando, she's already "put them on the map" 🌎🤝🏻🤣

Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b*tch era✨️ has now been a decade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Exactly- don’t you have to tell them where you’re staying even on a short holiday, let alone moving out there…

I'm guessing they told a few porkies on their visa application.

I thought this when she put her “born in the USA” story up the other day 🤔😂
Also her wearing that all in one - she wore it when pregnant, and if anyone has seen / has the video she does have a bit of a bump

*don't want to seem rude though as it could just be mum tum x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if all their mum's money/house was left to Elle to divvy up as she's the oldest...

and she's kept the lion share, poor Katie would be non the wiser
No it was a 50/50 split, it’s in her will, all available online. Also her mum wasn’t a mult millionaire. She was ill for five years so I imagine lived of some insurance during that time. Plus she was married.

The biggest tell that she's pregnant is Katie changing cocktails to mocktails when talking about things to do in America. I'm surprised Elle didn't edit that out.

Reactions: 36
The biggest tell that she's pregnant is Katie changing cocktails to mocktails when talking about things to do in America. I'm surprised Elle didn't edit that out.
That’s why I think she isn’t because I think if she would she definitely would have so she can do a big reveal with no clues

Reactions: 5
they probably took pictures on the beach for the pregnancy reveal
she did say this in feb though
IMG_3728.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.