Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but they will be bored shitless rn and nothing can convince me otherwise.

It takes what 60 seconds to film her doing a quick run on a beach
Then they're wandering around supermarkets to kill time and then what ?

They can't call in on family, can't have a night out, can't decorate the home because they are living from BnB to BnB that shits going to get very boring very quick, they aren't even waiting to start their respective professions soon because they don't have any 🤷

Reactions: 42
duck it’s so scary how easy it is to find where they are in real time, especially with those two little boys. Content really does take priority!

• Sad
Reactions: 62
Found where they’re staying right now! £418 a night. Looks like it’s booked until the 27th March, when I imagine they’re going to Texas 👀
---
Edit: it’s also priced at £13,332 a month 🫣
doing gods work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but they will be bored shitless rn and nothing can convince me otherwise.

It takes what 60 seconds to film her doing a quick run on a beach
Then they're wandering around supermarkets to kill time and then what ?

They can't call in on family, can't have a night out, can't decorate the home because they are living from BnB to BnB that shits going to get very boring very quick, they aren't even waiting to start their respective professions soon because they don't have any 🤷
Well said. But everything is just the DREAM!! And they will never say otherwise. I have children the same age as them as honestly taking them abroad for a week was incredibly stressful never mind packing up their entire home and lives to move across the world with no family or friends on the other side for any support. What they are doing sounds like a complete stressful nightmare and they arent showing that realistic side at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's so smug! Its off the scale.....I'm failing to see why she thinks she's got this made....because all I see is two jobless drifters eating their way through their money with no plan and 2 little boys!
Also.... am I missing something with this bouji farmers market? Looks like any other supermarket to me!

Reactions: 28
Found where they’re staying right now! £418 a night. Looks like it’s booked until the 27th March, when I imagine they’re going to Texas 👀
---
Edit: it’s also priced at £13,332 a month 🫣
Holy smokes almost 6k for 2 weeks then - makes the 7-8k a month look decently priced 🙄

Reactions: 9
The smugness Im Guessing is because she’s starting a new brand after walking away from Angle collection owing ££££s. Maybe she’s going into business with another American influencer? Or her and one cup are going to become realtors, hence the property leasing company she set up with Lucy and Jordan 🤷‍♀️ I mean, with Con they could be like the couple from Santa Clarita diet……🧛🏻‍♂️ I honestly cannot cope with the whole disorganisation. I still can’t get over the stuff they were taking to the tip from the storage unit, this has all been done last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The smugness Im Guessing is because she’s starting a new brand after walking away from Angle collection owing ££££s. Maybe she’s going into business with another American influencer? Or her and one cup are going to become realtors, hence the property leasing company she set up with Lucy and Jordan 🤷‍♀️ I mean, with Con they could be like the couple from Santa Clarita diet……🧛🏻‍♂️ I honestly cannot cope with the whole disorganisation. I still can’t get over the stuff they were taking to the tip from the storage unit, this has all been done last minute.
Yeah i love that she keeps saying how long of a process it was ! It took me 7 months to move house in the UK with a straightforward 3 person chain. It took her what 5 months to get a visa for 4 people to move to a different country? - that’s not long at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ However , still plenty of time to go out there on a couple of holidays to find the right place to live , sort out belongings , find out how to pay for things etc 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been keeping up with Elle really, I read in her comments on insta that they’ll fly the dogs over once they’ve found a home. A part of me wonders if they’ll get comfortable doing life without the dogs, the freedom to do whatever you want, go wherever and not have dogs to consider and choose to leave them in the UK. She’d come out with an excuse like “we couldn’t find a home that would work for them” (even though they don’t seem to be looking at homes that allow dogs of their size) or “we’re now really worry about them doing the flight” and it would make it seem like it was the best thing for them so it didn’t look like they abandoned them for their new life in the US and they’d get less backlash.

Reactions: 15
There is a reason that Patrick Kielty and James Corden have come back to the UK…their children’s education, safety and to be near family. She is living in fantasy land.

Reactions: 20
not sure - I've seen a video of a very transparent youtuber that had a 2mill views video and she got paid $500usd for it, UNLESS the video is sponsored Youtube doesn't pay tit. And I can't find the other comment saying she could have earned 500k for a sponsorship deal, I don't think so either - I remember Meggan Grubb saying the max she got from a company was 10k for a deal so 500k for Elle who is less famous than Meggan would be way too much.
You gotta remember she got an inheritance when her mum passed, most probably a life insurance pay out as well! Probably rolling in it from that!

Reactions: 2
not sure - I've seen a video of a very transparent youtuber that had a 2mill views video and she got paid $500usd for it, UNLESS the video is sponsored Youtube doesn't pay tit. And I can't find the other comment saying she could have earned 500k for a sponsorship deal, I don't think so either - I remember Meggan Grubb saying the max she got from a company was 10k for a deal so 500k for Elle who is less famous than Meggan would be way too much.
It's not as straight fwd as that, depends on the type of ads you have on your video and where your video target audience is amongst a few other things that depend on how much you make per video. Small YouTubers can make 3k per video, YouTube pays if you know what you're doing.

Reactions: 2
It all looks like a performance and I'm just confused who they're performing for. Filming each other run along the beach with large smiles glancing at the camera to see if the other is still recording how happy they are. It's all so over the top pretend happiness. A fruit isn't just a fruit, it's a bougie fruit, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There is a reason that Patrick Kielty and James Corden have come back to the UK…their children’s education, safety and to be near family. She is living in fantasy land.
There's a few American youtubers who want to move to the UK. Some have decided this purely based on comparing UK foods vs the American versions........and tonnes of other foods that contain plastics and chemicals. I think it's been mentioned before on here that the US healthcare system relies on the population being ill......

Why is Elle banging on about a green grocer's in the US when, she's spent a lot of time over here in vast garden centres that were way more 'boujie' .......

Reactions: 12
Pretty sad in her vlog when she said they’ve only had child care for the boys twice. Where’s her family? Do the boys not see Connor’s parents?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.