Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought it strange we've only seen Connors mum once since Saint arrived. I think it was on a vlog where they went on a train somewhere- she was with them. Then there was talk they fell out not long after and now you don't see or hear a word about his family do you?
To be fair if I were a family member of either of them I wouldn’t want my face plastered over their socials so his parents are probably nice decent people who don’t want anything to do with the whole thing! Complete contrast to the Darby clan!!

Reactions: 14
IMG_8403.png

Someone please report Conman for using his phone while driving 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a tool

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Times must be tough for Elle advertising a gaming app that she clearly doesn't use 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.