Elle Darby #73 Great Mums aren’t racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on the thread and someone put thread title anyone.

Two years on and she’s still a racist cow. She’s kind of boring now though nothing major is happening. Let’s see if we get money maker no3

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I despiseeee Connor for all his IG stories taken behind the wheel!!! People like him cause accidents and should be getting points on their license!

Reactions: 38
I despiseeee Connor for all his IG stories taken behind the wheel!!! People like him cause accidents and should be getting points on their license!
He is so irresponsible, especially seeing as he is responsible for driving the hearse to and from the cemetery 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
does she not upload anymore? Have I missed a vlog or something? How is this her full time job when she doesn't do the job lol I really really don't understand what she does all day but prat around to garden centres

Reactions: 19
does she not upload anymore? Have I missed a vlog or something? How is this her full time job when she doesn't do the job lol I really really don't understand what she does all day but prat around to garden centres
Does she do her podcast still or did the shine wear off that too?

Reactions: 1
Just trying to get the rumours spinning that she’s expecting. She must be insane to try for #3 any time soon, considering there’s 2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 big dogs crammed into that tiny, cluttered cottage. Then the house renovation too. What could she possibly have ‘going on’ in her life 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just trying to get the rumours spinning that she’s expecting. She must be insane to try for #3 any time soon, considering there’s 2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 big dogs crammed into that tiny, cluttered cottage. Then the house renovation too. What could she possibly have ‘going on’ in her life 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think that’s what she’s hinting at to be honest. I think she’s hinting at the big move this month. They were only renting the holiday let for 6 months, which ends in feb

Reactions: 27
I don’t think that’s what she’s hinting at to be honest. I think she’s hinting at the big move this month. They were only renting the holiday let for 6 months, which ends in feb
You say that, but she is hinting at it. She knows her followers will jump on the bandwagon of thinking she’s pregnant, hence all the 🤰 reactions. Otherwise she would’ve been more clear about what it is. She just loves the attention!

Reactions: 9
Girly wirlies 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
wonder if the 3 star's represent her kids and future baby or something, cringe if so

She needs to be enjoying quality time with her young kids but seems like she's just onto the next with the way she speaks. she really does come across insensitive with the whole getting pregnant thing, like it's so easy and such a breeze

Reactions: 10
wonder if the 3 star's represent her kids and future baby or something, cringe if so

She needs to be enjoying quality time with her young kids but seems like she's just onto the next with the way she speaks. she really does come across insensitive with the whole getting pregnant thing, like it's so easy and such a breeze
Don’t forget she was on her own TTC ‘journey’ for an entire MONTH, a whole 28 days, before she fell pregnant first time!

Reactions: 31
Looks like she saw @amyy's post on here asking if her channel died....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine calling into a regular job and being like "soz...too busy to work today, loads going on behind the scenes."

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Don’t get the whole weaning baby thing like let your baby stay a baby don’t force him to grow up , I was on baby food until I was nearly 2🤣🤣

I know she didn’t just say she hasn’t got time to batch cook 🥴 seriously what do they both do all day to make money??? The amount of money they put into their old house no way did they make a big profit for what the house sold for.. I’m interested to know what kind of income they both have to move into something that’s going to cost probably more money than their last home

Reactions: 26
Of course she supports White Fox. Everyone has been boycotting them because they still hadn’t sent out packages from Black Friday until recently. The owners just purchased a multi million dollar property. People were saying if they could afford to buy a mansion, then they could afford to hire more staff.

Attachments

I know she didn’t just say she hasn’t got time to batch cook 🥴 seriously what do they both do all day to make money??? The amount of money they put into their old house no way did they make a big profit for what the house sold for.. I’m interested to know what kind of income they both have to move into something that’s going to cost probably more money than their last home

i came here to make this comment.
what do you mean you dont have TIME to cook??

YOU DONT HAVE A JOB? WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY?!
Funny how people who have 9-5s a commute, and kids still find time to make dinner for their families.
what a lazy cow omg.

then in the same story goes on to say, 'what am i doing tonight, not much'
there you go, theres some time. cook some bloody dinner.

Reactions: 34
Her new Instagram post….she’s really insinuating she has some life changing news that she can’t WAIT to share with us… “the year dreams becomes a reality”

Reactions: 5

I feel like she is trying to fill a void with continually needing something new and exciting to happen all the time, like enjoy your babies while they’re babies, get excited for your babies milestones instead of popping out another one! I know everyone’s different but my little one is 9 months old and I can’t think of anything worse than trying to conceive another one at the moment 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.