Elle Darby #70 tiny crack and her failed comeback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the pics ConCon put up for Father’s Day. Either Elle is wasted on YouTube & should work in a nursery or Sainty bops secretly goes to nursery. That fish card & flower pot (with his name on the stick 🤔) are pretty much identical to what my daughter came home with on Friday 😂
100% that’s from a nursery, the pot has saints name on it

Reactions: 9
100% that’s from a nursery, the pot has saints name on it
Lovely if he is going to nursery, but why not share that to her followers? As she shares everything. 🙄 she can't possibly let followers know she has sent sainty to nursery. She's still up in the clouds

Reactions: 14
Imagine being in a gym class and dickheads like con have their sweaty chests out 🤢 100% believe he works at the gym. Shame he had to work on Father’s Day

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s still with him after he’s openly cheated hahaha what a shitshow, no beige will cover that up HUNNY x

Reactions: 15
I saw an Elle Swift out in the wild at Longleat summer party today. She looks pretty good to say she’s not long had a baby but HER FACE!! She is so full of filler (plus the overlined lips) that she looks like a blow up sex doll 😬 Count Con was there as well looking dead as usual and I’m pretty sure I was Lucy with good boy Jessie too
Sorry to change subject here but I hope u tried some lilleys cider who were there 😄 my hubby works for them 😊

Reactions: 1
I haven’t had chance to read this thread but I watched it a while back, but I messaged the pre love shite she was selling just for lols and now checking my insta messages it’s changed to Charles insta account? Dunno if it’s been covered but any update what happened there? Last time I heard it he beat her up

Laughing at the S for scruffy I thought we could do our own Elle Darby alphabet (and clearly I have nothing better to do) 🫣 I’ll start:

A is for ✨Angles✨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing at the S for scruffy I thought we could do our own Elle Darby alphabet (and clearly I have nothing better to do) 🫣 I’ll start:

A is for ✨Angles✨
B is for Biccies 🍪
---
I haven’t had chance to read this thread but I watched it a while back, but I messaged the pre love shite she was selling just for lols and now checking my insta messages it’s changed to Charles insta account? Dunno if it’s been covered but any update what happened there? Last time I heard it he beat her up
Who's Charles?

Reactions: 1
New topic but is anyone else struggling to watch love island this year? All I can see when I look at Sammy is conman and it's making me cringe
YES! in fact, as soon as he entered the villa my other half literally said "he reminds me of that bloke off youtube who's kid is called Saint or some tit like that" and since then I can't unsee it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.