Elle Darby #70 tiny crack and her failed comeback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't possibly be finding it hard guys. She manifested this so it's all fluffy clouds and rainbows. She was chosen to be romy/romans and Saint/bops mother. 😅🙈

Terrible 2s let me tell you.... 🙃 they are amazing. Pmsl. But Saint ovbs won't go through or at least we won't know as she pictures everything perfect & beige 🙈

Also how bloody amazing would parenthood be if you BOTH could just sit at home all day? It'll be lot easier then having to live in the real world so maybe this is why she is finding it easier 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can't possibly be finding it hard guys. She manifested this so it's all fluffy clouds and rainbows. She was chosen to be romy/romans and Saint/bops mother. 😅🙈

Terrible 2s let me tell you.... 🙃 they are amazing. Pmsl. But Saint ovbs won't go through or at least we won't know as she pictures everything perfect & beige 🙈

Also how bloody amazing would parenthood be if you BOTH could just sit at home all day? It'll be lot easier then having to live in the real world so maybe this is why she is finding it easier 🫠
Even tho they may have it easier with being at home all day and having all the Free time in the world, they have no " proper" Job to go to. There together with each other day in day out. I love my husband dearly but we both need our own space obviously and both have jobs to go to. To be fair we wouldn't want to be at home every single day with no kind of routine eg getting up to go to work. We look forward to our weekends together with our children. Our weekdays consist of working and our children at school. She may think her life is so perfect but in reality she's not got a purpose in life has she? She's got her children but she's not providing for them herself is she.

Reactions: 22
I’ve always thought Saint was the worst name I’d ever heard.. but I’ve just learned someone who lives along the road from me has twins.. called Mickey and Minnie😨 the names arn’t awful but together that’s such a cruel combo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’ve always thought Saint was the worst name I’d ever heard.. but I’ve just learned someone who lives along the road from me has twins.. called Mickey and Minnie😨 the names arn’t awful but together that’s such a cruel combo!
They do realise minnie and mickey are a couple don’t they?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope the angle realises that if she wants a holiday home in Orlando (🙄🙄🙄) one or both of them is going to have to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear to you this is the truth, there is a Mum in my village who had twins 3 months ago and she named them Aladdin and Jasmine (from the Disney film).
AND....... she has a cat called Pocahontas and a dog called Cinderella :eek:

I can't take her seriously :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She definitely glamourises being a mum (of two!) I have a 10 week old baby. I love him more than anything, but becoming a mum is the hardest thing i've ever done. It's full on - you don't get a break. When he does go for a nap I have to find time to eat or do the laundry etc.
I went to the park with my friend who has 2 boys aged 5 months and 2.5 It was full on and she is so real and kept saying how hard it is. (she was so stressed at one point i thought she was going to cry) 2 year old kept running off whilst she was feeding the little one. ( i ended up chasing him) then at the cafe 2 year old was throwing food.
people will watch edl and think - how is she finding it so easy? she filters her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw an Elle Swift out in the wild at Longleat summer party today. She looks pretty good to say she’s not long had a baby but HER FACE!! She is so full of filler (plus the overlined lips) that she looks like a blow up sex doll 😬 Count Con was there as well looking dead as usual and I’m pretty sure I was Lucy with good boy Jessie too

Reactions: 19
I saw an Elle Swift out in the wild at Longleat summer party today. She looks pretty good to say she’s not long had a baby but HER FACE!! She is so full of filler (plus the overlined lips) that she looks like a blow up sex doll 😬 Count Con was there as well looking dead as usual and I’m pretty sure I was Lucy with good boy Jessie too
Yes! Lucy was doing an AD and was invited, I’m hoping she didn’t take along her racist sister as a guest!!🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Looking at the pics ConCon put up for Father’s Day. Either Elle is wasted on YouTube & should work in a nursery or Sainty bops secretly goes to nursery. That fish card & flower pot (with his name on the stick 🤔) are pretty much identical to what my daughter came home with on Friday 😂

Reactions: 15
Looking at the pics ConCon put up for Father’s Day. Either Elle is wasted on YouTube & should work in a nursery or Sainty bops secretly goes to nursery. That fish card & flower pot (with his name on the stick 🤔) are pretty much identical to what my daughter came home with on Friday 😂
I thought exactly the same, the print out on the flower pot is 100% nursery give away

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.