Elle Darby #70 tiny crack and her failed comeback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Smileyouroncamera who got 46 reacts on their suggestion

Baby Number 2 is due this week , her podcast is failing , her husband is still cheating, she is inconsiderate to people who can’t conceive and tells people to manifest it

anyone else wanna recap

Reactions: 20
Yeah that wallpaper job above the window is great
But remember she is the “interior queen” and he is “DIY dad goals” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Has no real job, looks dead and can’t even decorate, he sounds like a catch 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah that wallpaper job above the window is great
Honestly this along with the filthy carpet / walls just proves to me that they are not doing as well financially as they’d like us to think. I know everyone has different priorities but they have this squeaky clean image you’d think they’d want to uphold. I know pleanty of people on middle of the road salaries - myself included - who pay for a cleaner once in a while and can just about scrape for a decorater. I don’t earn loads and work 55 hour weeks so I put aside a bit of money for these things when I can. I’m really surprised they don’t have a cleaner / couldn’t stretch a few hundred quid to get a decorator in.
Edit to add * I just looked up average UK salary and I earn a bit less than that so maybe is it just my priorities haha I dunno x

Reactions: 20
Does anybody know what baby number 2 name might be??? From the nursery reveal I reckon it’ll be moon or cloud

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly this along with the filthy carpet / walls just proves to me that they are not doing as well financially as they’d like us to think. I know everyone has different priorities but they have this squeaky clean image you’d think they’d want to uphold. I know pleanty of people on middle of the road salaries - myself included - who pay for a cleaner once in a while and can just about scrape for a decorater. I don’t earn loads and work 55 hour weeks so I put aside a bit of money for these things when I can. I’m really surprised they don’t have a cleaner / couldn’t stretch a few hundred quid to get a decorator in.
Edit to add * I just looked up average UK salary and I earn a bit less than that so maybe is it just my priorities haha I dunno x
I find it strange they were looking for a decorator on Instagram then Connor did it anyway. Unless it was offered for free it wasn’t worth paying for 🙄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.