Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rough as out but salt of the earth type. Iā€™d take them over the Darbys any day!
Money does not equal class/posh, just look at Elle.šŸ˜‚

Right I'm totally confused now šŸ¤£
She moved school around yr 9 probably inline with him in prison and her parents getting divorced. They lived in a big house though that was her mums ( before the One thatā€™s just been sold) so Iā€™m guessing old Giles had a bit of Ā£Ā£Ā£ tucked away! Her mum then met/remarried and moved to the house thatā€™s just been sold. Her mum was diagnosed when Elle left for university so 18/19. Licy ( Elles half sister) has said in the past about her mum having to work full time etc and it certainly doesnā€™t sound as though her and her twin sisters had quite the same upbringing! Also said Elle was pushed as a child and she wasnā€™t and Giles always saw something special in Elle. Think it was a vlog they did together ages ago.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg! His mum and dad really did go copy and paste on his little brother! His mum does look lovely tho, like the person you can go to if youā€™re in trouble
Thats not his brother its his sister Megans son, so his nephew

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine looking back on this and thinking ā€œyeah Iā€™m gonna air that for the world to seeā€ šŸ„“

BFDF1E4C-505D-4336-B95D-85B356D05A59.jpeg
E20316D8-1625-4158-BA25-049E9F48A6BA.png
DDD77EE7-A7A6-43B5-B1DD-71268C1172D8.png

I would like to add that I donā€™t follow him but somebody I know does and twitter tells me that at the top of the first pic so Iā€™ve cropped it out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
God she must have been looking at that picture of him with her good eye closed, vom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats actually scary that someone who isnt even an influencer has someone so obsessed with them all thanks to her sisters who have exploited her!

Nice work Elle and Lucy, you should be really proud specially Elle show casing katies new house/flat off on youtube.

Reactions: 20
Thats actually scary that someone who isnt even an influencer has someone so obsessed with them all thanks to her sisters who have exploited her!

Nice work Elle and Lucy, you should be really proud specially Elle show casing katies new house/flat off on youtube.
Exactly! I had a quick look and theyā€™ve even tracked down Katieā€™s ex boyfriend on there! Total invasion of poor Katieā€™s privacy all thanks to Elle and Lucy! Heaven forbid something does happen to Katie Iā€™m sure it will all be us ā€˜hatersā€™ fault, not their own šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.