Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this was published in 2018, then she would have definitely been 22 when it was published, she’s about three weeks younger than me and I turned 22 in 2017.

she would of been 21 when this was published

It was published nov 2017
The person who originally posted it said that it was published in 2018, which would have made her 22. As it was published in 2017, then yes she would have been 21 and this would be Elle in the post.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
if this was published in 2018, then she would have definitely been 22 when it was published, she’s about three weeks younger than me and I turned 22 in 2017.

The person who originally posted it said that it was published in 2018, which would have made her 22. As it was published in 2017, then yes she would have been 21 and this would be Elle in the post.
My mistake it was 2017 😊

Reactions: 5
My mistake it was 2017 😊
Makes sense now haha, read it myself and it does have the updated date as 2018 so I get that.
Elle doesn’t even wear a seatbelt a lot of the time or she didn’t use to anyway, surprised she’s never got done for that as well.

Reactions: 8
I’m from Wiltshire, and the 4 young boys who lost their lives attended my school (albeit years apart) and I have many friends who have been devastated by their loss. Whether he was driving or not, it seems senseless to post that image (which looks as though has been posted whilst driving) but with that song attached too. Their fan base are surely a similar age to those who lost their lives. Seems utterly disrespectful! Those roads are dangerous at the best of times

Reactions: 13
I’m from Wiltshire, and the 4 young boys who lost their lives attended my school (albeit years apart) and I have many friends who have been devastated by their loss. Whether he was driving or not, it seems senseless to post that image (which looks as though has been posted whilst driving) but with that song attached too. Their fan base are surely a similar age to those who lost their lives. Seems utterly disrespectful! Those roads are dangerous at the best of times
Exactly! Same with me, i didn’t attended their school but am around that particular area quite a lot and close friends and family knew them. Even not knowing them you can still feel the devastation from what happened, which tends to happen in close knit communities like this. Hope you and your friends are coping following what happened ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone ever find out what connor’s dad was in prison for? I’m sure someone said they were going to see if they could find out, but I don’t remember anything being mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever find out what connor’s dad was in prison for? I’m sure someone said they were going to see if they could find out, but I don’t remember anything being mentioned.
I’ve just done a quick google and found this. Not sure if this is his dad but after searching it’s the only person under the swift surname I can find
496A2521-6F1A-4846-8166-95B7B64C7D19.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was his dad's birthday recently and he posted a photo, according to the comments his name is Paul

Reactions: 5
It was his dad's birthday recently and he posted a photo, according to the comments his name is Paul
Connors middle name is Paul too. I think the second article above references Paul and the main person Timothy is his brother

Reactions: 3
His dad turned 60 in September when they went to the Lake District to celebrate so not sure I’d those articles are him but here’s a pic
Naaaaaaaaaah!!! Oh my god. Bet her has love and hate tattooed on his knuckles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.