Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing that came to mind is she’s pregnant. But I bet it’s click bate and they’ve got another dog or something 🙄🙄🙄
Must be another dog. The way she said an announcement in the darby/swift family sounds like a pregnancy would be too obvious. Also after her drunk grinding recently I'd hope she isn't pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely they aren’t getting another new car? Wouldn’t be surprised if they got rid of the Audi and getting another Range Rover. Maybe con is allowed his own since he finally proposed and that’s his reward and they can have matching ones and be even more #COUPLEGOALS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must be another dog. The way she said an announcement in the darby/swift family sounds like a pregnancy would be too obvious. Also after her drunk grinding recently I'd hope she isn't pregnant!

Very true forgot about that, how I don’t know 😂. I’m going with another dog then.

Reactions: 3
Was just gonna say it’s an old post! Playing with us with the car though. Then the dog.

If they think a new car is a big announcement then that’s pathetic though! Have some respect for the current climate we’re in! I hope it is a puppy!

Reactions: 7
Definitely getting a puppy. I don’t get why youtubers make things like this ‘announcements.’ The only people it’s going to effect is them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the song common people by pulp the rich girl from Greece wants to live like the common people... I'm sure thats elle.... Didn't she drop out of private school for that reason? 🤔
She left her private school around the time that her dad went to prison I believe, I don’t think it was much of her choice as she makes it out to be!

yes she joined the state school beginning of year 10 if I remember rightly

Reactions: 8
She left her private school around the time that her dad went to prison I believe, I don’t think it was much of her choice as she makes it out to be!

Cash dries up when your banged up abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a liar saying she wanted to go to a state school as if when she was about to do her GCSEs!

Reactions: 2

I knew someone would know 😄 sounds like she started her disney outlook on life (bullshitting) at a tender age

Reactions: 2
Such a liar saying she wanted to go to a state school as if when she was about to do her GCSEs!
I guess she did move to do her GCSEs then... but I feel like that might just be a coincidence

I could be wrong about the timing! I’ll try find out

Okay yeah I was way out hahaha my apologies

they moved to serve sentences in UK prisons around that time (aug 2009) and released aug 2010
I don’t believe her reasoning behind moving one bit though. Maybe to do with her mum being diagnosed? I can’t remember when that was now

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I guess she did move to do her GCSEs then... but I feel like that might just be a coincidence

I could be wrong about the timing! I’ll try find out

Okay yeah I was way out hahaha my apologies

they moved to serve sentences in UK prisons around that time (aug 2009) and released aug 2010
I don’t believe her reasoning behind moving one bit though. Maybe to do with her mum being diagnosed? I can’t remember when that was now
I thought she said her mum was diagnosed in the same year she met Connor?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.