Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people actually bought those £14 hair scrunchies. Jesus wept.

Dear jesus I lose my faith in this society that during times like these people choose To invest in scrunchies that Are same you get For few pounds everywhere Else 😁

Reactions: 11
Dear jesus I lose my faith in this society that during times like these people choose To invest in scrunchies that Are same you get For few pounds everywhere Else 😁
I feel like Elle also has a very young audience of her ‘angelles’ so could be the parents sadly having to fork out!

Reactions: 7
So I was scrolling Instagram this morning and a suggestion came up for a fitness influencer ( I can't remember her name now tried to find her again but no luck and I don't follow her) Anyways she put a recent post up comparing a Zara pair of leather look trousers and a Topshop pair, basically showing she couldn't get a size large on in the Zara ones they wouldn't go further than her thighs. Now yes this girl has a bum and quads but her hips were nowhere near as big as Elle's and her stomach was flatter than flat but she still could not get a large on! Yet miss fake arse Barbie bimbo is STILL claiming shes a size small! Clearly shes lying now and its beyond a joke for the younger girls that follower her! Wish I could find the post to share!

Reactions: 21
So I was scrolling Instagram this morning and a suggestion came up for a fitness influencer ( I can't remember her name now tried to find her again but no luck and I don't follow her) Anyways she put a recent post up comparing a Zara pair of leather look trousers and a Topshop pair, basically showing she couldn't get a size large on in the Zara ones they wouldn't go further than her thighs. Now yes this girl has a bum and quads but her hips were nowhere near as big as Elle's and her stomach was flatter than flat but she still could not get a large on! Yet miss fake arse Barbie bimbo is STILL claiming shes a size small! Clearly shes lying now and its beyond a joke for the younger girls that follower her! Wish I could find the post to share!
how mad, ive just had this post come up
on my explore page! her handle is gljfitnessuk for anyone interested:)

Reactions: 15
how mad, ive just had this post come up
on my explore page! her handle is gljfitnessuk for anyone interested:)

Yep that's her thank you!

She is definitely tiny compared to Elle so it really cracks me up that she still says shes a small in Zara of all places where everyone knows the sizes come up on the small size anyway!

Reactions: 8
Zara/Stradivarius/Bershka/Pull and Bear are all the same, size wise! I'm a lot smaller than Elle, though taller, and I always have to buy large. Even then it can be an effort to pull leggings over my calves! Stop bloody bulling and own your size.

I'm really confused as to how they are doing th shoots for Angelle collection with regards to covid restrictions and precautions......surely there are more than 6 of them.....no one is wearing masks and the models are very close to one another....unless they have isolated and formed a bubble for the shoot, which I doubt, then surely they are breaking/bending the rules

Reactions: 17
I used to enjoy watching Elle but she really has changed over the last couple of months. One of her videos came as suggested whilst watching YouTube the other day. Genuinely made me sad for how she looks now. She really has changed how she looks, behaves and what she thinks of herself, especially since the engagement.

Shes so young, where does she see herself in a couple to 10 years. I really don't see YouTube as a sustainable career and she has no other skills.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
View attachment 286119
I have to admit. This collection doesn’t look like complete shite like the others. But wtf are these trousers and why are they up under her boobs? Also the brief to the models was clearly “there is nothing going on inside your head. Nothing”.
This model I found so creepy, her actions and movements didn’t flow and looked bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy watching Elle but she really has changed over the last couple of months. One of her videos came as suggested whilst watching YouTube the other day. Genuinely made me sad for how she looks now. She really has changed how she looks, behaves and what she thinks of herself, especially since the engagement.

Shes so young, where does she see herself in a couple to 10 years. I really don't see YouTube as a sustainable career and she has no other skills.
duck me... Serving some Real Housewives of Trowbridge vibes (definitely NOT Bath, no matter how many times she says it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.