Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the models look sweaty? We're they going for glossy but got greasy? Just the lines on their faces look unnaturally pronounced.

Reactions: 8
Disagree here, seen elle in home bargains before and thought she looked quite beefy. The older sister not sure which one looked just like she does on camera I did think at first that it was lucy with no makeup.
Okay, maybe I was just trying to be nice...😂🤣😂🤣😂and I also agree with the post Elle does has a face like a slapped arse 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else find the Angelle models really odd in the advert films? It’s like a weird pout and loads of head rocking side to side - it looks so creepy. Like possessed dolls. Or maybe that’s the look with Halloween round the corner?

Reactions: 14
11AFFC3F-F1A8-4375-BA82-0404F174C075.png

I have to admit. This collection doesn’t look like complete shite like the others. But wtf are these trousers and why are they up under her boobs? Also the brief to the models was clearly “there is nothing going on inside your head. Nothing”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like this collection apart from the Angelle tag on everything. Even if it was affordable I still wouldn't buy from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can literally find dupes of all her items in primark anyone who pays that price tag for her tit is seriously stupid

Reactions: 17
Did anyone actually win the comp on the angelle page? Didn’t see any posts
I did see a winner was picked, the girl had an open profile and I had a look (so nosey 🤣) and she looked like she would she really appreciated winning it so that good atleast x

I take my hat off to Molly Mae....I hope this makes a difference to young girls thinking they need to change their face beyond recognition because they see all of these influencers do it. She just needs to drop the filters now.....
She looks beautiful and much more like her own age.

Reactions: 25
Elle will follow MM, I’d put money on it. Well let’s hope so anyway.
I really, really hope she does the same. Molly is younger than Elle too so hopefully Elle will realise how much older she has made herself look. Fingers crossed!!

I really, really hope she does the same. Molly is younger than Elle too so hopefully Elle will realise how much older she has made herself look. Fingers crossed!!
if elle did this she could cleverly market it, she could get them gone really work on her skin and come out with a skin care range! that’s what i’d do in her position anyway lol
money making on the brain

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.