Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one not buying the “Insta just changed it because I asked” story? Surely she would of had to show a marriage certificate or i.d to prove that’s her name? She’s definitely legally married now, I don’t see why she’s hiding it when she told everyone it was happening?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one not buying the “Insta just changed it because I asked” story? Surely she would of had to show a marriage certificate or i.d to prove that’s her name? She’s definitely legally married now, I don’t see why she’s hiding it when she told everyone it was happening?!
I do buy that, your insta name can be whatever you want you don’t need to prove that’s your legal name. All she’d have to do is verify it’s her account by sending in a picture of herself with a code or something they’ve asked her to write. What I don’t buy is that it was such a huge drama that she had to do it early as she’s changed it twice in a day she just did it for attention 🙈😂

Reactions: 25
Is Katie Ummm … I do not mean this in a mean way I don’t keep up w the thread or elle so just curious cause it does look like a small baby bump apologies if not miss katie
image.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow, Katie really looks like their Mum in this pic.
I assume Elle looked similar before the filler transformation.

Reactions: 13
It’s the chocolate around her mouth that does it for me 😂😂😂 oh and the signature dirty greasy hair. She’s back to talking like the chavy twit from Trowvegas again….Heyyyyyy Angles won’t be too far off now.
God she must be trolling us all at this point. Every single thread we comment on her appalling choccy biccie upper lip line. Howwww can she do this. Wonder if it will be a part of her bridal makeup.

Ooooh and the irony of her having a big fat wedding abroad when we all know what she thinks about ‘foreigners’. She better be doing her wedding vows in the local lingo, otherwise she’s a hypocrite. Oh we also knew that about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Every time she is in Katie’s apartment she makes a comment about something Katie has apparently ‘copied’ her on, drives me mad, nobody cares! Also pissed me off near end of vid when Katie quite clearly wanted to have a convo about how she had changed as a person since having her own place then Elle pretty quickly turns attention back to her for last question 🥱 yawnnnn

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So she didn't want to be awkward and ask them to change it back to Darby until the wedding, but it changed from Ellenor to Elle pretty quickly 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Katie Ummm … I do not mean this in a mean way I don’t keep up w the thread or elle so just curious cause it does look like a small baby bump apologies if not miss katieView attachment 1486086
I watched a couple mins of the video (couldn't bare any longer lol) and Katie literally mentions she went out the night before and had 2 glasses of wine within the first few minutes, you watched the video because you took that picture from it so you heard her say about the wine too, so use some common sense, 2 and 2 equals 4 not 5 lol 😐

From what I did see Katie's apartment is so nice, it looks so homely and lived in and loved

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Every time she is in Katie’s apartment she makes a comment about something Katie has apparently ‘copied’ her on, drives me mad, nobody cares! Also pissed me off near end of vid when Katie quite clearly wanted to have a convo about how she had changed as a person since having her own place then Elle pretty quickly turns attention back to her for last question 🥱 yawnnnn
The thing is Elle always looks down on Katie. Yet Katie is more independent in a lot of ways than Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In her story, she literally calls herself Elle before catching herself and saying Ellie. Even she gets confused by the stupid spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, I’m sorry, but how in the hell does her tear through filler look that bad!!!!!!!! Surely her injector would’ve said something!
Probably because she’s gone to a local huns beauty clinic and not an actual medical professional. Sorry if I sound like a snob, but some of the mean girls I went to school with do fillers and quite frankly I wouldn’t trust any of them to even know which end of the needle is which 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.