Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop forcing that New York was the best holiday when it was quite clearly awkward and you acted as though you hated each other 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One gust of wind and her gunt is on display. I don’t want to see your racist ham sandwich thanks 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 85
She is an absolute mess. No class whatsoever.

I wouldn’t be seen dead in that trashy pink crap that she thinks she looks drop dead gorgeous in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
T.R.A.S.H
Oh yeah I can really see how much being found out to be a huge racist witch has effected her. Can really see how she has changed, learnt and grown as a person.............................................

I think each time CON cheats she gets a little more trashier so that last fling of his must of been a biggie she is classless

Reactions: 32
Top 5 tunes to play in your hearse
Top 5 gifts to stop me cheating
Top 5 ways to insult my fiancé
Top 5 ways to get cancelled on the internet
Top 5 bikini models I creep on
Top 5 coffins
Top 5 blood types x

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Cost a lot of money to look that god damn cheap, horrific! £90 for the top and £120 for the shorts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.