Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still infuriated that all the Angles saying wahhh, you're all mean, she's sorry, leave her alone are white, slim British women.

Reactions: 21
That’s because she’s spent these last few months listening to self help podcasts such as “think like a millionaire” rather than anything remotely beneficial to bettering herself as a human being.

It is BEYOND obvious she doesn’t have any management because no one would ever let any of the tit she’s posted since her dreaded return slide. She’s ruining her own career even more opposed to salvaging it 🫣
At this point us Angles are better at advising her than any management could be. Elle hunny just listen to us and you'll do great sweatie xoxo ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone said it in the last thread her target audience is teenagers it’s so true , I think she lost a lot of older wiser followers and now she depends on selling this fake family life picture to 15-17 year olds . It’s embarrassing . Humble yourself and act your age

Reactions: 28
Is Emily just not posting Elle? I dont think she has posted anything including her since her return?

Reactions: 10
Going back to the Ibiza wedding theory, an Ibiza events planner commented on saints bday post, can’t understand why they’d have done that if it’s not because they’re doing her wedding!

Reactions: 13
Who brushes their teeth like this :LOL: oh wait let me just show off my engagement ring so you know we’re still together and also my bracelet too - hilarious as she’s also checking she’s still in view of the camera lens
She looks deranged, like she's been held hostage in a cave or something, and has just stumbled out towards the light

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Heyyyyyyy angelssssssssss how we all doing? I hope all my angel gals are good hunnnnnneyyyy!
So.
Let.
Me.
Talk.
About. THE WEDDING!!!!!
Now you all know that me and con are changing our venue coz we couldn't afford the other one without the huge discount we were receiving as influencers.
We've just decided you know. It's just not for us anymore innit herbieeee Innit heccy.. yeah! we have.. mummy has decided that it's just not worth my inheritance and all the cost per heads now that we don't have brand deals and ad revenue footing the bill anymore. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

So we are getting married abroad now coz all of our influencer friends turned their backs on us during camp racist. And now we need a way to make it look like we are still actually relevant and popular so what we are doing is, you guessed it angelle, we. are. Going. On. Another. HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited to jet off into the sunshine and live our best life's you know coz ya gal hasn't been too hot to trott recently you know. And I still have to come bk and make the marriage legal in the UK so why not do that with a tan you know. Just sometimes things happen for a reason you know. Like the reason I was a massive racist. It had to be like that you know I had to come off line so I could find ME!
Here's a quick look at MY SON Sinner 6 also so you feel bad in the comment SECTION being so outrageously correct with those opinions you've formed about me coz you know I'm a mum!
Truth hurts yi know!
So thanks for watching my video I love you all so much (well not ALL of you obviously just all of you that are white British and under 9 stone)
I hope you enjoyed your marylands and your cup of tea.
Don't forget to check out the angelle collection.
New launch coming soon coz we need some quick cash. Byeeeeeeeee gals mwahhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Top 5 things you say to your fiancé to make her feel better about being a racist

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Just been watching this interesting video from a plastic surgeon. Shocking what damage people do to themselves....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.