Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Katie was told about what happened? Wether they told her incase she saw it or if they have kept her sheltered from it?
Sheltered I reckon and told she's having a 'social media, mental health, family time' break.

Reactions: 19
Why am I on air bnb right now trying to find her villa that she’s staying in. I’m so nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s actually really scary how easy it is to find out details about where they’re staying and she’s completely happy with sharing that online when she has a young child. There are a lot of weirdos about

Reactions: 41
It's like calling your kid Nike and being chuffed there's things with their name on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 132
I think to some extent maybe Katie doesn't know about the themes/vitriol contained in all of the Tweets, but she's capable of living on her own, running her home fairly independently and travelling and going to work by herself. She's young, knows trends and knows how to navigate social media. I think she knows or has been told the gist of what's happened from Elle, LJC, her Dad and other family members, but has been protected from the worst of it. She clearly loves and adores Elle and would feel the need to defend her, considering what they went through together with their Mum.

I'd give Katie credit here that she's aware of what happened, but like LJC etc has just got on with her own life and loves Elle for the fact she's her sister regardless of how Elle might have victimised herself in the scenario.

Reactions: 43
I’m interested to see what company the first brand deal will be and how long it will take till she’s posting ads full time

Reactions: 22
Funny how Conman is posting her pics when it’s one she is showcasing a possible weight loss but previously would be rare to repost her photos when she wasn’t a little pocket rocket or whatever he used to call her 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve got a theory that’s a bit out there but hear me out… she’s tagged the brands in that last pic but not put ‘ad’… why would she have tagged them for free? Surely brands know that she is getting crazy levels of engagement at the moment so they would want to work with her but want to keep it on the quiet. So I’m thinking maybe they’ve made an agreement to pay for the tags but she won’t declare it as an ad so that they don’t look bad? Maybe not primark as it’s such a big company but I definitely think the other two could’ve

Reactions: 10
Why has mural merali deleted the return elle video wonder if she has management and have been told to do so 😡

• Wow
You’d think she’d stop trying to be so ‘perfect’, firstly because she’s not very good at it eg the awful tans, HEAVY makeup, contorting herself to hide every insecurity, but also because she’s already been outed now so you’d think she’d let the facade down and just be real. Elle hun your boyfriend is a garlic hating cheat, your son will grow up in an unhappy home and bending your body that bad to appear you have an arse whilst hiding your stomach is going to do your back in. The gram just ain’t worth it hunny

I’ve got a theory that’s a bit out there but hear me out… she’s tagged the brands in that last pic but not put ‘ad’… why would she have tagged them for free? Surely brands know that she is getting crazy levels of engagement at the moment so they would want to work with her but want to keep it on the quiet. So I’m thinking maybe they’ve made an agreement to pay for the tags but she won’t declare it as an ad so that they don’t look bad? Maybe not primark as it’s such a big company but I definitely think the other two could’ve
Feels like it is definitely calculated one way or another, maybe she’s trying to see what engagement she’s getting by just dipping her toe in with a tag and then depending on that she’ll start her ‘ads’ again

Reactions: 17
That’s not how it works. She’s tagged the brands so she will show up in the brands tagged pics area on Instagram which will bring new followers/faces to her account who may possibly stay around and follow her.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s actually going to come back absolutely insufferable, she looks smug. The first video will be sickening. She could of tried to change SO much but she just doesn’t give a flying duck

It was evident her and Connor were not in a good place before Christmas so all she’s bothered about is pushing the couples goal image. You can tell she’s under no management, she’s doing it all wrong (good for us tattlers though)

Reactions: 50
Sooo is anyone gonna take on for the team and comment mY sOn o.0 on the post orrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Watch the first 3 seconds, it popped up on my suggested and I was shocked to see there aren’t more comments

• Wow

Watch the first 3 seconds, it popped up on my suggested and I was shocked to see there aren’t more comments
If she wasn’t a popular biscuit eater on YouTube she wouldn’t have said anything about George Floyd, she probably felt like she had to do it, I have a feeling she didn’t actually care 🫠

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.