Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what else everyone is expecting them to do though? She posted the apology/reflection thing so was obviously going to move forward and start posting normally again, she can’t exactly post an apology every time she wants to post can she? They were always going to come back sooner or later 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do agree with this. She was always going to go back to posting normally at some point.

Reactions: 19
I am actually shook. She made out that she was taking some time off to ✨reflect✨ and seriously think about the harm and offence she caused to so many people….. AKA swan off on a luxury holiday and then post the evidence all over social media. Is this girl a joke? The worst thing about it is her minions are loving it “oh so glad you’re back” “you’re such a strong woman xoxo”.

I can’t cope

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I think we all knew she would make a come back otherwise she would have deleted her account! Even when she was inactive she was receiving alot of comments on her threads so alot people are still watching her every move. I think some tattlers must be pleased she is back in some way, gives people something to talk about. And tbh shes damned whatever she does now. I don’t really know what people expect her to post??

Reactions: 17
Coming back making the statement you have ‘changed’ but Proceeding to show everybody your luxury holiday with your baby ,riding on a helicopter doesn’t really show me that! give it a week and we will be back to high-end white company hauls. It just screams ‘new money’ to me. It’s just very un-classy. It just goes to show she always planned on coming back and cracking on with things just like before. The way she was spending money🙈 I think if it was me in her shoes I would’ve been a bit more careful with money in case my career was definitely over. That thought obviously never crossed their minds.

Reactions: 77
Judging by her Instagram following and comments it’s inevitable she has started to rejoin social media and everything that comes with it. Next it will be YouTube and daily uploads.

the big question between this life and her past life is which brands will get behind her?? Would any well known companies be linked to her and face possible backlash. To sustain that online life these influencers rely on a degree of brand association for freebies and income. Who will take that risk first…

Reactions: 12
Sorry, first time post here. But correct me if I’m wrong; wasn’t a trip to Vegas Conman’s birthday/stag/vlogging excuse for a present before covid? For loads of mates? Unsurprisingly they’ve likely made it about themselves instead & turned it into a west coast tour so that they could run away & not deal with anything let alone the backlash

Reactions: 12
No matter how much she tries to deflect (sorry reflect) there will always be evidence of her past behaviours documented on the internet. She has got some nerve trying to come back with the ‘wholesome content’ but in typical Elle Darby style can’t resist dropping some helicopter footage in there. She hasn’t changed at all. Still living a fake life for the gram in a relationship based on lies and adulterous scandals. Doesn’t sound so perfect when you tell it like it is though does it

• Haha
Reactions: 56
“Oh poor me I’m so young and grew up on a platform no one forced me on to. This jOuRnEy has been so hard for mE and I’m still FiNdInG mYseLf”

Hey Elle, given you’ve come to the realisation made up that growing up online with a few thousand people watching isn’t healthy, maybe, just maybe, keep your sOn the f*ck away from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
3 ppl I follow have liked that latest grid post. One I loved following but I cba. She’s not changed a bit. Still a vacuous fake poser

Reactions: 9
does anyone know the song in the background of his reel? (it’s bugging me so much that I recognise it and can’t remember the name 😂)

Reactions: 1
It's Yellow by Coldplay with some weird woo-hooing inserted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.