Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Molly mae’s new video I’m pretty sure she’s watching an Elle Darby video! Wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m going to bath next week so if COURSE I’ll be all eyes and ears anglesss!! Any recommendations of places to visit/eat?

In Molly mae’s new video I’m pretty sure she’s watching an Elle Darby video! Wtf!
Nooooo I don’t think it is, the voice sounds too mature compared to Elle’s squeaky voice

Reactions: 1
This thread is so dead please can someone give us some gossip, even if it’s a fake rumour we just need something to talk about 🤣
I once got caught in the boot of a footballers car when he got pulled over by the police. Hope that brightens up ya evenin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Recycling the same article from about a month ago 🙄

What are Wiltshire Times expecting? For her to emerge from a cave at Easter like Jesus??

(Or in her case a piss stained car park)
The Wiltshire Crimes is one of the worst local papers honestly they report any old trash.

Although maybe I will tip them off about their favourite hangout/photo shoot location in the hopes they may catch a glimpse of a tiny crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlotte Dawson th
This thread is so dead please can someone give us some gossip, even if it’s a fake rumour we just need something to talk about 🤣
Charlotte Dawson thread is an interesting one guys, last thread and current one 🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.