Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my friend is good friends with an influencer and she just had to take elles place in a beautyworks wedding shoot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
What a year for her to lose out on so much lucrative and easy money content material: Saint's 1st New Year (wonder how that went LOL 😆) Saint's 1st Pancake Day, 1st Valentines Day, 1st Mothers Day, 1st Easter, 1st Birthday.. all the Wedding content build up: Bridesmaids stuff, the Hen and Stag Do's, a separate Bridal Shower (of course because she sees herself as an honorary American 🙃), Herbie & Hector being gifted best man-dog outfits from Pets At Home, the Wedding itself.

She would've rung the tit out of every conceivable Saint or Wedding related content to max the money making opportunities. 2022 was the worst year for her to lose her most lucrative footage. Karmas a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Ella Ravenscroft?
I don’t know much about Ella but she is miles above our EDL, she’s clean looking, no disgusting orange fake tan, her hair is clean, no excessive face fillers, her clothes fit her and aren’t 3 sizes too small and she doesn’t have a baboons arse mouth. All in all a far nicer image for beauty works if you ask me. Elle being the chavy raging racist is best off in Florida eating Mc Donald’s and sitting in her hotel room making kissey faces at her phone.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know much about Ella but she is miles above our EDL, she’s clean looking, no disgusting orange fake tan, her hair is clean, no excessive face fillers, her clothes fit her and aren’t 3 sizes too small and she doesn’t have a baboons arse mouth. All in all a far nicer image for beauty works if you ask me. Elle being the chavy raging racist is best off in Florida eating Mc Donald’s and sitting in her hotel room making kissey faces at her phone.
Yeah Ellas gorgeous but she lives an odd life..she’s got a thread too😉

Reactions: 4
unfortunately angles it’s not just the basic white blonde girls succumbing to missing miss EDL herself anymore, this tweet is from a POC 🙁 maybe people aren’t as aware of the depths as the tweets as we thought.
They'll likely delete it once someone clues them in.

Reactions: 3
🤣 please get your eyes checked
I nearly had a heart attack when a certain blonde face come up on my recently uploaded You Tube feed.... Turned out to be a young blonde girl called Olivia I think but looked really like Elle at a quick glance. She'll probably finish me off if she does upload 🥴🤣😂😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is so dead please can someone give us some gossip, even if it’s a fake rumour we just need something to talk about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I heard EDelle is getting facial reconstruction surgery and is going to make a comeback with a new name - watch for her Insta suddenly changing to someone ‘new’ (to keep the followers) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently, due to the extended warm weather exposure of America, Con has gone from Tibetan Jasmine to Swiss Coffee. Won't believe it until I see it though.
Screenshot_20220413-150431_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I saw Elle the other week trying to sell Avon outside TGI Fridays in Cabot Circus, also heard that Connor has started working as a potwasher at the Long Arms Hungry Horse in Trowbridge but not 100% sure if this is true angelles x

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I saw Elle the other week trying to sell Avon outside TGI Fridays in Cabot Circus, also heard that Connor has started working as a potwasher at the Long Arms Hungry Horse in Trowbridge but not 100% sure if this is true angelles x
Pot washer and sous chef I heard, but he can’t make anything with garlic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.