Elle Darby #53 Count Drac and Tiny Crack, is their relationship still on track?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that actually made me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I made myself laugh if I'm honest πŸ˜…

Just want to add a little disclaimer here: I think Lanzarote looks beautiful and I'd like to visit, but referred to it like that^ as we all know what type of holidays there the Darby sisters enjoy, we've seen the vlogs... Basically: please don't think I'm up my arse loooool

Reactions: 6
I bet that will be the annual Lanzarote trip.
The saving grace being that we won't endlessly hear about #LANZO VIBES HUNNIS AM I RIGHT BOO LANZO LANZO LANZO βœŒπŸ’‹ this time round

I love the South Coast of Lanzarote, some lovely hotels and nice people. Everything she touches or places she goes to turns to chavvy looking tit. That's her real *TaLeNt*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.