Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where have all those neighbours gone, sure there was 3/4/5 of them...🤔 not a single update since shit hit the fan. R both cars still there? have they moved? Anything?
Range and Tesla were both there yesterday. An update that I didn’t know I had until just now when my boyfriend saw me tattling…

he said he was walking to the shops a couple of days ago (we have to walk past their house to get out of the estate) and saw (his words) ‘the creepy boyfriend’ getting out of the range. My BF did the classic man thing and nodded and said ‘alright’ and corpse Conman nodded back and replied ‘alright mate’. This is newsworthy because they have NEVER acknowledged either of us when we’ve passed them out and about before and nosy Dave said they always ignore him too so we reckon they’re trying to be extra polite to keep the neighbours onside now they’ve been outed as racists 🤔

To add to my previous update, I told nosy Dave about the tweets because although he’s the street gossip, he’s also old and doesn’t do SM…he was aghast and vowed to tell everyone he meets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

namalot

Perhaps we should all share a moment where she really made us laugh
Mine was the infamous White Piss Video, when she posted the white image with the sound of newborn Saints coo, but Con was going for a slash in the background and you can hear the start of the flush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 136

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
bet this past week has been terrible for her - holocaust memorial day, chinese new year AND black history month??? how ever will she cope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Since the thread has gone a little dead, I thought I’d announce that I have finally treated myself to the Dyson air wrap as celebration of Elle losing over 100k Instagram followers 💃💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
The only reason she said My SoN with that face is cos she wanted everyone to feel sorry for her. "Yes yes i've fucked up but i have MY SON now so you should all be nice to me".

1642586288708.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 121

oliviaobivia

This time last week if I didn’t check tattle for two hours I would have 5 threads to get through… I can’t wait for elles new video so that everybody can laugh about it and be true tattlers again 😂🙄🤦🏽‍♀️😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

bananabutter

VIP Member
I mean to be fair there’s literally nothing going on now, her and Connor aren’t posting, she’s been dropped by management so there’s no new information at all.

Perhaps we should all share a moment where she really made us laugh, mine was when she bought a birthing ball at about 16 weeks because she couldn’t cope with the strain on her body and decided to slow down 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Momentous Day Angles 😇📐🍿

Seeing as it's 31 Days since Ya Angle GaL's sharp fall from grace (she was a racist, fatphobic, homophobic, ableist, animal abuse joking, among other things entitled, spoilt gobshite on Twitter just a few short 10 years ago Boo, didn't you know? And if you don't know, GET to know by reading the Wiki or having a Google)

I've updated the follower stats for the Wiki as it's been a while since an update. We know these aren't the exact figures, just the round figures, but gives a good idea of how they've dropped followers - a big push on reporting fake followers and Bot accounts seems to be chipping away too! 👏👏👏

YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM STATS
(these stats will be updated on the Wiki as often as possible)

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube Subs as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 571k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 672k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 167k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 225k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were:? (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 21.7k

That means that since NYE, the total loss accross their YouTube and Instagram platforms for Elle, Connor, Angelle and SWFT (not counting SSS or the Ellenor Jane Home account) = 195,200! 🥳🍿🤦🏼‍♀️🎉🥳🍿🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

Blowup80

VIP Member
Thread's as dead as Cons hard-on when Elle walks in on him on his phone checking out young girls instas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I am impressed with Georgina Aurelia and Patricia Bright for not giving into to this cancel culture and understanding people ✨ change✨ and not basing entire opinions on people based on tweets from 2011
Because the mass deletion of over 300 lucrative YouTube videos isn't suspect at all is it?

Or the vlog clip from only a couple of years ago where she negatively refers to people being "foreign"?

She referred to a woman of colour on a night out as a "P*ki" just a little while ago

She would respond to messages from another IG User, who after a while felt safe in telling her they were Trans, and then she never responded again.

Please enlighten me on when exactly it was that she "changed" from the spoilt, entitled braggy princess she'd previously been?

I am basing my entire opinion of you on this one post..... and you are a ⭐Douche⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 97

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
She’s deleted another post off her Insta
She can delete posts, she's obviously still lurking around Instagram.... but can't delete her ex-managements email address or correct the fiancée/fiancé spelling 💀😂

Elle Darby #54 "Best Year Yet" has gone to pot, EDL Darby resorting to buying more Bots

• Haha
Reactions: 97