Elle Darby #53 Count Drac and Tiny Crack, is their relationship still on track?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @guccigang with over 200 likes!

The rules from the last thread still apply.

Last thread

And word from @Oohthedrama

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This time last week if I didn’t check tattle for two hours I would have 5 threads to get through… I can’t wait for elles new video so that everybody can laugh about it and be true tattlers again 😂🙄🤦🏽‍♀️😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
ShannanLorraine still follows Elle, I commented on her YouTube about it but she deleted my comment

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just posting to bump this thread. As Elle has offended pretty much every group of people you can think of with her vile tweets, she shouldn’t be almost on page 2 on here.
I am also starting resharing her vile tweets today and see if I can report some insta bots, as her follower count is way too high 😡.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
I found it hard to find this thread usually on trending page. So commenting so hopefully people can see and get it trending

Reactions: 13
I still have 51 mutuals with her. Im a fairly new Mum though and a lot are little baby businesses so I cant go ranting in their DM's about being racist sympathisers sadly (much as I'd love to)

Edit - to add, the verified ppl following her are Molly Mae (of course), Charlotte Dawson, Mamamioskincare, Annabel Karmel, Away Resorts Holidays, Georgina Aurelia (I mentioned before I couldnt understand why she still followed her as a POC) and Emily Shak. The business accounts surely should have seen the news by now? Jeez

Reactions: 15
I still have 51 mutuals with her. Im a fairly new Mum though and a lot are little baby businesses so I cant go ranting in their DM's about being racist sympathisers sadly (much as I'd love to)

Edit - to add, the verified ppl following her are Molly Mae (of course), Charlotte Dawson, Mamamioskincare, Annabel Karmel, Away Resorts Holidays, Georgina Aurelia (I mentioned before I couldnt understand why she still followed her as a POC) and Emily Shak. The business accounts surely should have seen the news by now? Jeez
What I don’t get is surely they’ve been advised to unfollow by their management so they aren’t associated with her?! Though I imagine some of the ‘influencers’ with less of a following may still be willing to work with her due to her high number of followers still…

Reactions: 16
Just posting to bump this thread. As Elle has offended pretty much every group of people you can think of with her vile tweets, she shouldn’t be almost on page 2 on here.
I am also starting resharing her vile tweets today and see if I can report some insta bots, as her follower count is way too high 😡.
I didn't know we could report bots! How pls?

I have 75 mutuals with her, mainly home accounts as I'm also a home account. Some of those did put statements up about her so I can only imagine they r following for the tit show when she attempts to come bk.

Reactions: 11

Also, Zoe Sugg, SJ Strum (v disappointed in her) and all 3 The Good Motherhood girls (Ash Reid, Lauren Kerr and Eilidhl Wells), not surprised about them after their rants about 'cancel culture' and sticking up for Jesy Nelson during the whole blackfishing drama 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been said but I’ve just remembered she bought her manager lily a Monica vinader bracelet and asked her to be her bridesmaid/MOH 😂 lmao I wonder if Lily is still invited after dropping her fav client

Reactions: 30
In terms of Elle still having a lot of followers, I’ve only seen content about the situation on Tiktok, I haven’t seen anything at all on Instagram so if I didn’t use Tiktok I wouldn’t have known about it (not including influencers in this, they will all know of course)

Reactions: 13
OMG been watching that make or break and they are all accusing Elle of being a vampire and sucking the life out of the boys "look at connor he's so pale he's grey" 😂😂 It all makes sense now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
F7A5A949-E632-408B-AB23-AF0265BC379D.png

Last January Elle gained nearly 140k followers in a month. She’s gone and lost them all. It’s ok Elle you still have the bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm a bit concerned about how much I'm looking forward to see how she approaches the shitshow of a comeback video

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I'm a bit concerned about how much I'm looking forward to see how she approaches the shitshow of a comeback video
She has no management to help her out now, her apology video should’ve had an input by her management on what she should say, however Elles delivery was plainly hostile and passive aggressive which is probably additional to why she was dropped by gleam.
so her next videos will be all from her own head and I’m also intrigued to what the content will look like and how she’ll behave because atm I recon she’s still going to act hostile and that what she’s done still hasn’t sunk in

Reactions: 50
She has no management to help her out now, her apology video should’ve had an input by her management on what she should say, however Elles delivery was plainly hostile and passive aggressive which is probably additional to why she was dropped by gleam.
so her next videos will be all from her own head and I’m also intrigued to what the content will look like and how she’ll behave because atm I recon she’s still going to act hostile and that what she’s done still hasn’t sunk in
Lilly modlin is still listed on Elle’s bio on insta! 🧐

Reactions: 9
Also, Zoe Sugg, SJ Strum (v disappointed in her) and all 3 The Good Motherhood girls (Ash Reid, Lauren Kerr and Eilidhl Wells), not surprised about them after their rants about 'cancel culture' and sticking up for Jesy Nelson during the whole blackfishing drama 🙄
The Good Motherhood probably think it doesn’t affect them so they don’t care. Probably just hoping no one wants to cancel them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.