Elle Darby #53 Count Drac and Tiny Crack, is their relationship still on track?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said but I’ve just remembered she bought her manager lily a Monica vinader bracelet and asked her to be her bridesmaid/MOH 😂 lmao I wonder if Lily is still invited after dropping her fav client
I dunno if this is true but I swear I read a few threads ago that she’s deleted the video that it’s in.. but can’t remember which one it would be to check 😂

Reactions: 1
Lurker on here 👋🏻
I started off with over 200 mutual follows. I unfollowed a load of them as they definitely knew about Elle being a disgusting racist. It went down to 35 and is now 39, I think people have started following her back 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
In terms of Elle still having a lot of followers, I’ve only seen content about the situation on Tiktok, I haven’t seen anything at all on Instagram so if I didn’t use Tiktok I wouldn’t have known about it (not including influencers in this, they will all know of course)
Agree there needs to be more awareness of what she has been upto. Over all social medias and it is upto us all to take it in our own hands and educate people on the real elle darby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean to be fair there’s literally nothing going on now, her and Connor aren’t posting, she’s been dropped by management so there’s no new information at all.

Perhaps we should all share a moment where she really made us laugh, mine was when she bought a birthing ball at about 16 weeks because she couldn’t cope with the strain on her body and decided to slow down 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
I've been seeing a few comments the last few threads about people being angry/confused/ perplexed as to why Tiny Crack still has so many followers and I totally get that... *however* let's put it into perspective she has LOST over 100k IG followers at this point.

Followers and mutual followers may go back up, and down - this isn't a linear process. She may lose more and she may gain a few back, but at the end of the day over 100k people have unfolllwed her IG account alone (Count Con, Angelle and SWFT are all slowing down a bit too) but guaranteed from this time forward - if she does try to launch a comeback, she will FOREVER be known as that "Influencer that was cancelled for horrific Tweets" whatever brands that work with her will be inundated with messages about her past. Her reputation is shot and she's been humiliated that she's lost work due to her own racist, naive stupidity.

Reactions: 66
Perhaps we should all share a moment where she really made us laugh
Mine was the infamous White Piss Video, when she posted the white image with the sound of newborn Saints coo, but Con was going for a slash in the background and you can hear the start of the flush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 136
I think her comeback video will be one of the following:

1. 'A Life Update' - where she's been working with charities against racism/homophobia/cruelty to animals
2. A 'We Split Up' - where she reveals her and Conjob have split - but, saying it's a 'mutual decision' (to stop Con from getting hate)
3. A pregnancy announcement
4. A 'We postponed the wedding' .......in the hopes that small businesses feel sorry for her and 'gift' her a wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Watched the video the other day when they try “American” foods. They had loads of places to try from but settled on Taco Bell because they’re the “biggest Mexican food fans in the world” and proceeds to order a cheese roll with guacamole

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Watched the video the other day when they try “American” foods. They had loads of places to try from but settled on Taco Bell because they’re the “biggest Mexican food fans in the world” and proceeds to order a cheese roll with guacamole
Literally all they seem to eat is very bland, beige foods. Elle is definitely a junk food addict and a sugar fiend.

I always love whenever they go somewhere nice and panic when they seem the menu. For Conman's birthday they went to a very nice hotel/spa place (looked very fancy) and they mentioned they got very stressed when they saw the dinner menu and Elle started whinging that she wanted pizza, pasta and garlic bread with cheese and it wasn't on the menu lmao. They're so entitled, they probably asked the staff if they could get their bland food instead and go 'off-menu'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think her comeback video will be one of the following:

1. 'A Life Update' - where she's been working with charities against racism/homophobia/cruelty to animals
2. A 'We Split Up' - where she reveals her and Conjob have split - but, saying it's a 'mutual decision' (to stop Con from getting hate)
3. A pregnancy announcement
4. A 'We postponed the wedding' .......in the hopes that small businesses feel sorry for her and 'gift' her a wedding
I reckon number 3.
One of her more recent videos I watched they mentioned they had some exciting news to share coming soon and Elle said to Con “I really wanna tell them” and he said something along the lines of “we can’t yet though”. At that moment I thought right that’s it she’s clearly pregnant again and waiting until a bit further down the line to post an announcement! As a result, the wedding would surely be postponed.
Even if it’s not number 3. above, and they are separating, again there will be no wedding. I think we can pretty much surmise that the wedding will not be happening as planned, regardless?

Reactions: 21
Have none of the locals seen Elle yet? If she were pregnant surely someone would've spotted her and a bump by now?

Reactions: 15
I reckon number 3.
One of her more recent videos I watched they mentioned they had some exciting news to share coming soon and Elle said to Con “I really wanna tell them” and he said something along the lines of “we can’t yet though”. At that moment I thought right that’s it she’s clearly pregnant again and waiting until a bit further down the line to post an announcement! As a result, the wedding would surely be postponed.
Even if it’s not number 3. above, and they are separating, again there will be no wedding. I think we can pretty much surmise that the wedding will not be happening as planned, regardless?
I got the impression they were signing with a PR team and had a big project coming up.

Reactions: 31
Literally all they seem to eat is very bland, beige foods. Elle is definitely a junk food addict and a sugar fiend.

I always love whenever they go somewhere nice and panic when they seem the menu. For Conman's birthday they went to a very nice hotel/spa place (looked very fancy) and they mentioned they got very stressed when they saw the dinner menu and Elle started whinging that she wanted pizza, pasta and garlic bread with cheese and it wasn't on the menu lmao. They're so entitled, they probably asked the staff if they could get their bland food instead and go 'off-menu'.
Remember when they stayed in that gorgeous hotel in Paris and ordered McDonald's on Deliveroo to their hotel room.... 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.