Elle Darby #51 under 700k, tattle’s having a takeaway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf she's a rancid human she probably thought this would all shimmer down
What I don’t understand is - and I’m 5 years older than Elle, is who even used this language at her age 10 years ago. As I definitely didn’t? It’s the kind of thing my Grandad would’ve said, def not our era

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know how I feel about Hinch only just unfollowing… She’s been active for the past week posting stuff etc there’s no way she didn’t know about all this 😡 hate it when influencers only unfollow to save their own back & not actually unfollow because they care about the people she has majorly offended…

Reactions: 47
Anyone else think influencers are loving Elles downfall? One of the main pieces of competition is slowly disappearing, who’s gonna be the next Angle Queen 👸🏼
Probably: when one falls, one can rise or something like that?

Reactions: 7
I keep hearing stories that they have “stuff” but no actual money. That would terrify me.
I would say a lot of influencers are probably mortgaged to the hilt. They all buy the same Mac Mansions to appear Uber rich but can they sustain 20-30 years of those eye watering monthlies? A lot of it is smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 45
I don’t know how I feel about Hinch only just unfollowing… She’s been active for the past week posting stuff etc there’s no way she didn’t know about all this 😡 hate it when influencers only unfollow to save their own back & not actually unfollow because they care about the people she has majorly offended…
She has two young kids & is in the process of moving houses. I doubt she knew about it tbh, there's not much about it on instagram at all - I only found out about it on twitter. I've been trying to find a post on Insta to share to my story as a hint as I have 81 mutuals following her still but can't find anything

Reactions: 35
Ironic how shes gone from ‘do you know who I am’ to probably hoping no one recognises her!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I think one of the main things that has shocked people with this scandal is how fake Elle's online persona is in comparison to the tweets. The Disney, pink, cookie cutter personality & life that she portrays is so far from the tweets that it only exaggerates how fake she actually has been throughout all of her content from day one.

All this angle boo, sis, positivity shite has just been a facade to cover up the fact she actually has quite a dark mind. I think a lot of people would respect her more if right from the start she'd started her platform by saying she used to think/say awful things as a teenager as she was in a dark headspace, but she now can recognise how horrific it was & wants to try and have a positive and happy outlook on life.

Reactions: 74
Anyone else think influencers are loving Elles downfall? One of the main pieces of competition is slowly disappearing, who’s gonna be the next Angle Queen 👸🏼
Definitely! You know like when growing up and your sibling gets in big trouble, and your parents are hella mad at them, it makes you feel invincible, completely angelic and definitely the favourite child. Yep that’s all other influencers right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another thought in my head if Elle is so comfortable financially and has 0 money worries even without YouTube & insta ......why the duck does she beg for so many freebies!!!!! If I were her I’d donate every single item I was given ...:to a refuge charity etc .....if I truly had a lifestyle where money were no option !!! That right there just shows her greedy spoilt entitled personality!!!! What a class A bleep
It's pure GREED

Reactions: 16
Well what a week this has been. Takeaway Nandos for me tonight.

Excellent work Angles!

Reactions: 34
Is everyone having a takeaway tonight?? I caved in last night 😭 but I have left overs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.