Elle Darby #51 under 700k, tattle’s having a takeaway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki;
Previous threads;

title suggestion by @isitlunchtime 👋

Wonder how the dogs are 😐 no I don’t 😂
Totally off topic when there’s a bigger issue but…. “Heckiee” like I feel this I karma on its behalf..bleeping god awful name, I can’t let it go.

I have no recap but hopefully someone will add one,
I have three hundred and ninety six pages to catch up on 😐 I’m just wondering if the dogs know about the holiday home crisis they now face, and the lack of free donuts from Laura in the future.

let’s throw in some moderator sass, it’s a Friday after all,
Stop the sassy posts to others,
Stop engaging with fans,
Stop clapping back,
Stop saying “hi Lucy” “hi elle” “hi Herbie” or filling the thread with pointless posts for likes,
Stop arguing with each other.
use the report and ignore options, new members coming into a thread to defend or white knight will be removed,
As will anyone attacking another member,
This thread is as messy as the Conster Darby wedding plans right now,
Not a donut in sight.
get back to normal, and for the love of the two ugly dogs (not sorry) who just want another free holiday in their caged spa…..
stop asking “what have I missed/can someone recap/I’ve only just heard of her/who is this girl” and the likes.

grab yourself a free 2/5 days and get reading….. only 48 thousand plus posts. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Another thought in my head if Elle is so comfortable financially and has 0 money worries even without YouTube & insta ......why the duck does she beg for so many freebies!!!!! If I were her I’d donate every single item I was given ...:to a refuge charity etc .....if I truly had a lifestyle where money were no option !!! That right there just shows her greedy spoilt entitled personality!!!! What a class A bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 82
New thread…
Anyone know the title winner?

Wonder how the dogs are 😐
Heckiee, like I feel this I karma on its behalf..

I have no recap because I have three hundred and ninety six pages to catch up on 😐
Continue here and title can be edited in.

let’s throw in some moderator sass;
Stop the sassy posts to others,
Stop engaging with fans,
Stop clapping back,
Stop saying “hi Lucy” “hi elle” “hi Herbie” or filling the thread with pointless posts for likes,
Stop arguing with each other.
use the report and ignore options, new members coming into a thread to defend or white knight will be removed,
As will anyone attacking another member,
This thread is as messy as the Conster Darby wedding plans right now,
Not a donut in sight.
get back to normal, and for the love of the two ugly dogs (not sorry) who just want another free holiday in their caged spa…..
stop asking “what have I missed/can someone recap/I’ve only just heard of her/who is this girl” and the likes.

grab yourself a free 2/5 days and get reading….. only 48 thousand plus posts. 😐
Title: Elle Darby #51 under 700k, tattle’s having a takeaway
By: @isitlunchtime
54 Likes

• Haha
Reactions: 39
🚨 LINK TO THE WIKI 🚨

For the love of god, please bloody read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
This is irrelevant to what's currently happening but I just wanna say you ladies crack me up. I have never laughed harder at a still image on the internet than I did with Con falling out of the hearse. Bless you all and your takeaways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Why does everybody think all influencers are loaded? Social media makes people money but not all of them are millionaires. Their lives look way more lavish because of all the freebies. Also, because they need to keep up with the Joneses, their expenses are insane.

Reactions: 63
Why does everybody think all influencers are loaded? Social media makes people money but not all of them are millionaires. Their lives look way more lavish because of all the freebies. Also, because they need to keep up with the Joneses, their expenses are insane.
I keep hearing stories that they have “stuff” but no actual money. That would terrify me.

Reactions: 38
What does everyone think they are having for dinner? 😂
Saving my takeaway for tomorrow. Hopefully she’ll be down to at least 690k by then

Homewithshan has now unfollowed and spoken about it on her stories ... after we spoke about her here. Hi Shan 🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. There are not “many threads”. The threads are locked once they reach a certain amount of comments so there is only one active thread at any time
2. There are no death threats or anything like that here
3. Just because some people commented on her looks it doesn’t make thousands of users “all fatphobic” so a little restraint before you tar everybody with the same brush wouldn’t go amiss.
4. It’s not just the “people she offended” who are hurt. She’s a racist and has hugely profited off a squeaky clean, angelic persona which does not correspond to reality. This is literally what this forum is about, accountability for influencers. She should not be allowed to come out the other side of this smelling of roses. racisms cannot be condoned or excused in any way, shape or form.
5. I very much doubt “ her son is going to see this”. Unlike actual trolls, people in this forum stick to it, not going into her socials.
6. You’re concerned about her mental health but what about her fans who now know they supported somebody who hates them? Those same people would confront racism and cruelty daily. What about their mental health?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
What’s everyone’s having their tea. Indian, Chinese, a buffet of international goods 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
users have been warned not to engage with people flaming the thread,
Comment has been left up but please avoid endless replies to fans or users who don’t understand we are a gossip site,
We are NOT her social media accounts,
She has the ability to refrain from reading a site that has no connection to her, her business, her family or her YouTube channel.
We comment on influencers much like we comment on tv shows we watch.
She is a content provider and therefore has a responsibility to accept the criticism and financial gain that comes with that. She has the responsibility to remove herself from the spotlight should she find herself experiencing a hard time, or mental health struggles, nobody here is making her do, say, upload or tweet anything,
She makes millions on her audience, selling them pipe dreams, a fake personality/lifestyle, and god awful China made static clothing.
It is not acceptable to think no criticism should be made against ANY business.
Elle Darby is a business. This is what happens when you become an influencer and make your income on selling your life and that of your child.

Happy Friday 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Anyone else think influencers are loving Elles downfall? One of the main pieces of competition is slowly disappearing, who’s gonna be the next Angle Queen 👸🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I bet she's fuming so close to 800k and her nasty self is exposed and bam she's below 700k

Reactions: 46
@romicalypso on Instagram is a plus size model who worked for Angelle collection and just shared a video by kanaan on YouTube.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.