Elle Darby #48 Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised nelly London is still following! Her whole acc is body positivity/eating disorder recovery and her partner is black.

Reactions: 21
I dunno I think now is the perfect time for her. Her and Con splitting up would take a lot of light away from her tweets and would then soon be forgotten about..

I really think they’re either on a break or splitting up. The cheating allegations, spending Saints first Christmas apart, no mention of Connor in the video just that she’s embarrassed her son and her family, now the solo picture, only one car on the drive. Etc

The tattler who said the Range is at Cons mums, that matches up with what another local tattler said that the Range isn’t at their house and hasn’t been. If Con has the dogs at his mums he would of taken the Range. It’s not like they’ll be staying at that kennels 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure you could hear one of the dogs trotting around in Elles video

Reactions: 13
Shocking video from Elle but not surprised by this point. If you look at her body language you can tell she has no remorse, that lazy attitude to the whole situation. Basically she doesn't give a duck the "apology" video was scripted by her management... who still are managing her 🤦🏼‍♀️ and they way she kept repeating the word sorry she needed that important one word to be mentioned through out so then people will take in the word. Very clever tactic but hasn't fooled me lol

Reactions: 44
In influencer apology videos they always leave in the bit at the end where they’re turning the camera off for ✨ dramatic effect ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 165
Just caught up on the ‘I’m sorry’ YouTube - what a joke that was how insincere and cold does she come across. Plain to see she’s only sorry she got caught & not truly sorry for her hurtful tweets. I sincerely hope she doesn’t retain her following and deals after this. It’s 2021 there is no place for standing behind racists and anyone who still follows her after this has come to light & is aware of what’s happened is just as bad as she is. Swear she has no emotion at all in that video, she’s like a robot!
She did appear void of emotion, maybe she has taken some or other tablet for anxiety or something that dulls your emotions?
Not sticking up for her here, I just know when I was on an anti depressant for a month I had to go off it as I felt like nothing bothered me. It was actually quite scary

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Niall has unfollowed (at least he’s showing on my Instagram as unfollowing both) but nothing from meggan yet. Meggan does have her own thread on the rave section just because a few people have mentioned her would love to hear everyone’s views!
I’ve followed him back, I really like both of them, but I can’t support anyone who supports Elle and Conman.

Reactions: 9
She should ask her followers what they want from her / want to see from her going forward. Reality is she's not going to be cancelled although we would all like, so give the people what they want and they might be a little more forthcoming and accepting. Everyone makes mistakes but she has painted such a false imagine of herself which is why she looks such a twit now because 'Hello angels' In that fake voice really isn't going to cut it anymore, unless you're 16, uneducated and easy to manipulate (like a lot of her followers)

Reactions: 13
What they have done is absolutely disgusting and unforgivable but I really don't think people should post pictures of their house on here, I do think that's a step too far.
theres pictures of her house on older threads tbf. I agree but it’s abit late for that anyway

Reactions: 3
I think you can’t judge celebrities/influencers for not unfollowing. Some of them are so far up their own arses they won’t know what’s going on.
Think the ones we are mentioning all follow Ell, they will know what’s going on, it’s their actual job.

I dunno I think now is the perfect time for her. Her and Con splitting up would take a lot of light away from her tweets and would then soon be forgotten about..

I really think they’re either on a break or splitting up. The cheating allegations, spending Saints first Christmas apart, no mention of Connor in the video just that she’s embarrassed her son and her family, now the solo picture, only one car on the drive. Etc

The tattler who said the Range is at Cons mums, that matches up with what another local tattler said that the Range isn’t at their house and hasn’t been. If Con has the dogs at his mums he would of taken the Range. It’s not like they’ll be staying at that kennels 🤷🏻‍♀️
From a business perspective for Elle the best thing she could do now is to leave Connor. Have a month or two off and then come back as a completely new person. Oh look at me, I’ve completely changed my life, I’ve cut off negative energy, I’m focusing on bettering myself, strong independent woman vibes - that would be best for her career

Reactions: 32
Just over 3 minutes. Thats how long her apology was. 3 minutes for all the people she has hurt and offended. bleeping hell

Reactions: 43
Biggest shock has to be Elle speaking in a normal voice! Shows how fake she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.