Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unsociable

Chatty Member
Why do people come to the thread and tell everyone to move on? We’re almost 10 threads in since this all came to light 😭 no one’s moving on just yet babes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 175

itsthedramaforme

In influencer apology videos they always leave in the bit at the end where they’re turning the camera off for ✨ dramatic effect ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 165

00F8E5R2

"...the image of me is tainted.."

That is simply all she cares about, she doesn't care about the people she's hurt or the people she has insulted with her vile words. She is doing a James' charles, Boo Hoo me, let me just Educate myself for a month or so, then I'll be back posting primark hauls.

• Heart
Reactions: 143

Elle

VIP Member
Wait, why is her apology video so AGGRESSIVE. Is it just me or does she come across like a massive bitch? Or is it just that we know she's a massive bitch and can't see her any other way? Came across so empty and insincere to me.

Reactions: 124

mlaax

There was also no explanation of why she felt that way towards those groups of people, or why she felt like she had to tweet those things. So if she doesn't know why, and can't explain why she did it, then what actions has she taken to become this new person over the past 10 years? self recognition is important and as a person of colour I grew up in a majority white community and even I had to be corrected about certain things when growing up. She needs to explain herself for people to understand and then maybe people would listen, but just a simple im sorry means nothing. Not to mention it wasn't just one tweet, It was a over years and years she felt that was towards those groups of people so, why now? why is it now you're not racist ELLE? I don't believe she even knows herself. pretty sad, you can polish a turd, S*** will always be S*** no matter how many times you polish it.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

saweetie

Chatty Member
why do so many ja’mie king quotes sound like they came straight from elle’s twitter 😭

63F96D31-319B-41FD-97AF-17E3BA8E98CC.jpeg

58724A66-A888-4B58-ACF2-97A8D528C1D3.gif

39F1C13C-2E40-4263-A254-E7BDE20A2570.jpeg

5E9C43C4-ABD0-40BE-B0AF-9F10DC028B78.gif

4C1DEEF1-0D8C-47F6-BC51-4ED1E0FEFF17.gif

3EB17997-B12C-48BE-8D6A-B4B1B94EB7C3.jpeg

7B80A468-B267-4134-9767-52ABF36538DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Hey Gleam workers (Lily hun, is that you?), I know you were reading my predictions for her apology vid a few threads ago and I have made some notes following the "i'm sorry' video.

Elle's body language and tone of voice in that 'apology' video was all off.

1. Glazed over eyes suggesting she is completely disconnected from anything she was prepped to say
2. Passive-aggressive body language when she speaks about the people in her own life affected by this (....my SON...) is almost a demand for sympathy
3. A lot of 'um' and 'eh' and elongated pauses suggest deceitfulness, attempting to appear remorseful
4. Her voice picks up when she says "I'll be taking some time offline" indicating her optimism that people will forget about this soon... is that what you promised her lol?
5. Constant reminders that she'll never be able to forgive herself is a feeble attempt at garnering more sympathy when she keeps emphasising the fact that this happened so long ago and she's now a "woman" (not the 'girl' who said this atrocious things)
6. Classic move, hand turning off the camera not edited out.. makes this whole thing seem so unedited and raw (but those big jump cuts kind of tarnish this whole 'raw' quality)

Also why is grey tracksuit and no-makeup the go-to look for these vids btw? Makes me as a viewer think of people in prison... you know, people who are GUILTY? Oh wait, does that grey shirt say 'Adulthood' lmao? Oh right yes, because adult Elle didn't do anything wrong. Ok then.

Thanks huns,
BunnyBoo x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Stop the sassy posts to others,
Stop engaging with fans,
Stop clapping back,
Stop saying “hi Lucy” “hi elle” “hi Herbie” or filling the thread with pointless posts for likes,
Stop arguing with each other.

use the report and ignore options, new members coming into a thread to defend or white knight will be removed,
As will anyone attacking another member,
This thread is as messy as the Conster Darby wedding plans right now,
Not a donut in sight.

get back to normal, and for the love of the two ugly dogs (not sorry) who just want another free holiday in their caged spa…..

stop asking “what have I missed/can someone recap/I’ve only just heard of her/who is this girl” and the likes.

grab yourself a free 2/5 days and get reading….. only 48 thousand plus posts. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

strawb

VIP Member
we should all celebrate when she drops under 700k with a shot of polish vodka and a nice curry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

theGingerBreadMan

Just caught up on the ‘I’m sorry’ YouTube - what a joke that was how insincere and cold does she come across. Plain to see she’s only sorry she got caught & not truly sorry for her hurtful tweets. I sincerely hope she doesn’t retain her following and deals after this. It’s 2021 there is no place for standing behind racists and anyone who still follows her after this has come to light & is aware of what’s happened is just as bad as she is. Swear she has no emotion at all in that video, she’s like a robot!

Reactions: 84

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just my opinion,
Might be best if we didn’t keep laughing at her eye condition, no need to give her reasons to play the “victim at the hands of tattle life” for something she has no control over. Valid questions are very different to making fun of it.
Her magical weight altering gift due to multi packs of Maryland’s and Instagram filters, that’s all at her hands, her eye condition isn’t.

we aren’t going to ask if she has a glass eye in the next thread title because we aren’t that tacky. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 82

fibbers

Elle Darby #49 if you’re unsure on whether or not your screenshot has already been posted in… I PROMISE you it fucking has.

• Haha
Reactions: 76