Elle Darby #48 Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle will probably lose more followers after her insincere “sorry” video. Good

Reactions: 23
I’m not sure Elle would initiate a break up from Con ever but especially not now. She needs him more than ever now if she feels like everyone else is against her/disappointed in her. Unless of course Con has initiated it? I think they’ll of been advised to apologise separately anyway. She’s also still wearing her engagement ring which could be for show I guess.
I dunno I think now is the perfect time for her. Her and Con splitting up would take a lot of light away from her tweets and would then soon be forgotten about..

I really think they’re either on a break or splitting up. The cheating allegations, spending Saints first Christmas apart, no mention of Connor in the video just that she’s embarrassed her son and her family, now the solo picture, only one car on the drive. Etc

The tattler who said the Range is at Cons mums, that matches up with what another local tattler said that the Range isn’t at their house and hasn’t been. If Con has the dogs at his mums he would of taken the Range. It’s not like they’ll be staying at that kennels 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 46
When she said she needs ‘time off’ like elle do you think people will forget and love you again? Nahh girl, dream on

Reactions: 36
"...the image of me is tainted.."

That is simply all she cares about, she doesn't care about the people she's hurt or the people she has insulted with her vile words. She is doing a James' charles, Boo Hoo me, let me just Educate myself for a month or so, then I'll be back posting primark hauls.

• Heart
Reactions: 143
What they have done is absolutely disgusting and unforgivable but I really don't think people should post pictures of their house on here, I do think that's a step too far.

Reactions: 61
How do on going collabs work? If they still have a contract with her to advertise or whatever will she still have to do that for them?

Reactions: 2
I’ve already done it. So disappointed, would have thought Niall would unfollow, guess they are happy being friends with racists.
Niall has unfollowed (at least he’s showing on my Instagram as unfollowing both) but nothing from meggan yet. Meggan does have her own thread on the rave section just because a few people have mentioned her would love to hear everyone’s views!

Reactions: 1
That video is giving very james charles first apology video, seemed rushed and basic??

no why’s, how she’s changed etc. just “sorry” 100 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What they have done is absolutely disgusting and unforgivable but I really don't think people should post pictures of their house on here, I do think that's a step too far.
It amazes me how much of their homes they show online. There are some crazy people in the world

Reactions: 25
Those who defend her are as bad as her
she has literally called
Larger people
Skinnier people
every culture
even Scottish
animal abuse
homophobic

she has literally called every type of person over a period of time . Most people at that age have had a child started college and tweets would be silly things talking about xfactor and boy bands . She has literally done this over a period of time it’s not a one off situation . She is not the angel people thought she was . You don’t go from a racist and calling everybody to being a total angel who suddenly loves every culture and body type .

she’s awfull and should be cancelled and shut her social media down !!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think you can’t judge celebrities/influencers for not unfollowing. Some of them are so far up their own arses they won’t know what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her followers are declining! Can’t believe so many people are still following her though it’s mad

Reactions: 14
In the first 15 seconds of the “apology” she says “there were enabling words in them (the tweets)” what does this mean? I’m so confused lol

Reactions: 23
how she said “what I have built over the past ten years and will continue to grow” or words to that affect. She’s very confident it will
All blow over

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surprised with Meggan Grubb - thought she would unfollow
Really? They are very close friends. I’m not surprised. I’m sure she’s disappointed but I’d be surprised if she ended their friendship. I’m curious if she will comment on it though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.