Elle Darby #44 EDeLle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry but karma hits. Making fun of fat people when she’s built like a trampled box left in the rain. Complained about skin colour when she looks like someone drew her in watercolour n it ran out shes so patchy. Everything she hated n tweeted about she’s become ironically. Also her family n friends are fake for letting her wear that dress n not tell her she looks like the brothers from Alice n wonderland

I’m so sorry but karma hits. Making fun of fat people when she’s built like a trampled box left in the rain. Complained about skin colour when she looks like someone drew her in watercolour n it ran out shes so patchy. Everything she hated n tweeted about she’s become ironically. Also her family n friends are fake for letting her wear that dress n not tell her she looks like the brothers from Alice n wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 91
It’s been reported on an entertainment site called brinkwire.com now, never heard of them but comes up when you search. Also on a foreign news site too, not sure if it’s Spanish or Italian as not sure on the language myself! But it’s def getting about now I think!

Reactions: 11
I genuinely think Elle has been reading this thread all day. I have noticed sooo many times today as soon as somebody mentions something ie. that comment on her insta post she has now deleted, Connor earlier deleting comments on the horse photos, as soon as it is mentioned in these threads 5 mins later either Elle or Connor have acted upon it. They have to be reading this for damage control. Hey Elle! Hope you learn some self respect as well as respect for others (ALL others) in 2022🥰

Reactions: 103
I think they’ve broken up, or at the very least, are in an extremely strained and tumultuous period of their relationship (which neither wants to be in anymore). The whole Christmas Day thing was extremely odd - more so given it was their babies first Christmas - and why else would Elle have unfollowed her future in laws.. one of who is supposed to be her Bridesmaid! However, i personally think the wedding will definitely still go ahead, regardless of whether they are actually still together or not. I think she’d be way too embarrassed to admit that it had been called off (doesn’t fit with her wholesome perfect fairytale family image that she’s trying to shove down her Angle gals throats) and there’s no way they’d miss out on all the potential content that comes with a wedding (bridesmaid dress shopping, wedding planning vlogs, hen do, wedding q&a’s etc), especially now after this scandal. They’ll see it as the perfect way to churn out loads of wholesome content and gloss over the fact they are both racist, discriminatory monsters.

Reactions: 78
I wonder if she has any Black Indian Polish Gay or Overweight neighbours ? because they won't be happy living next to them after finding out all this ! She is now at 769

Reactions: 18
Not to derail but I feel like this is the start of Celebs twitters being uncovered (molly mae is next lol her thread is gone mad)

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.