Elle Darby #44 EDeLle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Elle can make a bigoted Tory angel friend in PollyVdsz whose disgusting racist tweets were unearthed on her Tattle thread today. I'm beyond depressed that both of them were tweeting hate speech less than 10 years ago.
WOAH WHAT anyway see u later angles xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Depends on if they have contracts or not.
For example if in the style had a contract saying they were going to create say 3 collaboration collections with her, they'd need to write to her and state that they wish to dissolve the contract.
If a brand haven't officially stated in writing that they will work with her on x date they don't need to do anything as they'll class it as hearsay.
If a company has said we will like to work with you in 2022 but didn't send her a full proposition yet, they will still need to contact her to state they will not be working with her this year as in a court she could argue there was an agreement in writing for them to work together at some point this year.

A lot of companies have a clause that states that of the actions of their clients could affect the companies name/brand/safety of staff etc, they reserve the right to dissolve any contracts
And to add to this, a lot of companies will include clauses in the contract around withdrawing in these kinds of situations. No brand wants to be associated with this kind of thing if it blows up enough!

Reactions: 14
Looks like Elle can make a bigoted Tory angel friend in PollyVdsz whose disgusting racist tweets were unearthed on her Tattle thread today. I'm beyond depressed that both of them were tweeting hate speech less than 10 years ago.
Unlike Elle, Polly will likely go unscathed unfortunately 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she has been so fat phobic in the past and now she’s an absolute space hopper 🙈life has a way of biting you on the ass hey

• Haha
Reactions: 137
I wonder if she will ever post again. If I was her I’d make a private personal account and move away. She must have enough money to last her a few years.

Reactions: 24
in all seriousness how do u acc bounce back from this. Surely she has to step away from influencing

Reactions: 53
in all seriousness how do u acc bounce back from this. Surely she has to step away from influencing
I honestly see her ignorant self just going radio silent until about March where she’ll post a “let’s catch up” video, and her brainwashed angles will forgive and forget, I’ve seen way too many of them already defend what she’s said 🤦🏻‍♀️ such stupid and ignorant people!

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.