Elle Darby #44 EDeLle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to recap?
Thanks to @xSMJx for the most liked thread title! (I’m p sure, there were so many top liked posts!) feel free to change.

Reactions: 6
Not going to lie, feels refreshing hearing that, she probably hasn't received any emails from companies yet, but I'm sure she'll have fun on Tuesday 🤣

Reactions: 19
RECAP
- still heard nothing more from Elle
- it has been posted in the daily star
- Murad Merali, who has a commentary channel has posted about it on YouTube & tiktok (but his tiktok was removed)
- also justice for mog

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have a question. If company,bands ect drop her or won't work with her again will they tell her/do they have to tell her. Or can they just ghost her??

Reactions: 27
Re: The "Apology" video

I'm thinking it'll be The White Piss Video Part 2

Just imagine.... a white screen, we hear sniffling, then a large sigh, then the rustling of a biscuit packet wrapper, as the screen slowly fades to black, the text "We're Sorry Angels xxxx" Just as Connor drops a log in the toilet next door as we hear a plop and a flush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
After all of this has come out about her, I’ve gone back and looked at a few of their old videos and you can really tell now in a lot of her sit down videos that she really is this person. I think a lot of people didn’t pick up on it at the time because they didn’t know any of this bad stuff about her but you can see in old videos that she is so spoilt and bitchy and she always makes little comments and gives Connor looks when he says something or does something that doesn’t fit in with what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Elle has recently commented on Ella Coghill’s Instagram post as if nothing has happened (3 hours ago). She has no remorse!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
RECAP
- still heard nothing more from Elle
- it has been posted in the daily star
- Murad Merali, who has a commentary channel has posted about it on YouTube & tiktok (but his tiktok was removed)
- also justice for mog
technically we have heard from elle, she just didn't want us to see her commenting on her model's ig post like nothing has happened...

Reactions: 18
Re: The "Apology" video

I'm thinking it'll be The White Piss Video Part 2

Just imagine.... a white screen, we hear sniffling, then a large sigh, then the rustling of a biscuit packet wrapper, as the screen slowly fades to black, the text "We're Sorry Angels xxxx" Just as Connor drops a log in the toilet next door as we hear a plop and a flush.
an 'ah duck sake' bc his finger has gone through the paper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
technically we have heard from elle, she just didn't want us to see her commenting on her model's ig post like nothing has happened...
Oh yeah that, but I meant anything on her stories/youtube today.. she really needs to apologise properly actually say "sorry"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a question. If company,bands ect drop her or won't work with her again will they tell her/do they have to tell her. Or can they just ghost her??
I dont know if they HAVE to tell her, but someome earlier said that on Tuesday when everyone is back to work Elle will receive an email from the company they work for saying that they will no longer work with her and I assume a lot of brands etc will just send the same kind of email. She will know exactly why so they wont need to give any details basically just hey we seen you are a racist piece of tit, please never mention our company again thanks bye angel

Reactions: 25
Looks like Elle can make a bigoted Tory angel friend in PollyVdsz whose disgusting racist tweets were unearthed on her Tattle thread today. I'm beyond depressed that both of them were tweeting hate speech less than 10 years ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Depends on if they have contracts or not.
For example if in the style had a contract saying they were going to create say 3 collaboration collections with her, they'd need to write to her and state that they wish to dissolve the contract.
If a brand haven't officially stated in writing that they will work with her on x date they don't need to do anything as they'll class it as hearsay.
If a company has said we will like to work with you in 2022 but didn't send her a full proposition yet, they will still need to contact her to state they will not be working with her this year as in a court she could argue there was an agreement in writing for them to work together at some point this year.

A lot of companies have a clause that states that of the actions of their clients could affect the companies name/brand/safety of staff etc, they reserve the right to dissolve any contracts

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.