Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Angle = geometry
Angel = A spiritual being

A little morning lesson for many
Ps, I'm not a cunt and I dislike Elle Darby
Seeing as your new here, allow me to fill you in…

we call them “ANGLES” on this site to take the piss out of Elle's sheep who can’t spell it right. We are all fully educated and aware that the spelling is ANGEL…🤣🤣🤣

a little morning lesson for you ;).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 190

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Re: The "Apology" video

I'm thinking it'll be The White Piss Video Part 2

Just imagine.... a white screen, we hear sniffling, then a large sigh, then the rustling of a biscuit packet wrapper, as the screen slowly fades to black, the text "We're Sorry Angels xxxx" Just as Connor drops a log in the toilet next door as we hear a plop and a flush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Can’t believe she has been so fat phobic in the past and now she’s an absolute space hopper 🙈life has a way of biting you on the ass hey

• Haha
Reactions: 137

Keikei

You know what makes me even more sick about her commenting on ella coghills recent photo.. is that she hasn't commented or liked one of her photos in over 7 months!!! shes no her friend, Elle commenting on her photo purely because she is a woman of colour to try to gain support! shes a fucking fraud and a manipulated trying to make it seem like shes friends with this poc woman to gain support. she makes me sick to my stomach of calculating she is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

Hi2255008811

Can we all remember….
When somebody found Connor’s twitter posts quite quickly his twitter & Elle’s went private. Nobody had the chance to look at Elle’s twitter. Then somebody found an old twitter that she obviously couldn’t delete because she didn’t have the log in details. So the people saying she was young as an excuse - she deleted her up to date twitter as soon as she could! Why would she do that if she’s changed and radiates happiness and positivity? That profile 100% had shit she had to hide.

Reactions: 106

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Every girl I see who’s defending Ell is white. Sorry but there’s clearly a common denominator of all these sick people who are clearly mentally unwell. If you’re white this isn’t a direct statement towards u but why do some white people feel the need to add their two cents into comments about racism. ITS NOT FOR YOU. I’m seeing white girls say oh we forgive her , she apologised blah blah. It’s not for YOU to accept the apology. You weren’t offended. This isn’t about rn ffs. Read the room I find a lot of her ignorant followers need to realise it’s not up to them. And jsut caus they forgive her doesn’t mean those who were offended need to

• Heart
Reactions: 104
I genuinely think Elle has been reading this thread all day. I have noticed sooo many times today as soon as somebody mentions something ie. that comment on her insta post she has now deleted, Connor earlier deleting comments on the horse photos, as soon as it is mentioned in these threads 5 mins later either Elle or Connor have acted upon it. They have to be reading this for damage control. Hey Elle! Hope you learn some self respect as well as respect for others (ALL others) in 2022🥰

Reactions: 103

Beckah

Absolute kick in the guts being an Indian person. But that is the reality of being an ethnic person. People just hate you for the sake of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Busybeepea

Good time to leave a Google review, so people can avoid supporting the father of a racist. After all, if she has the nerve to post all those things online, imagine what she and her family say behind closed doors.
I knew this was coming.

He jointly runs that pub with his current partner. Feels a bit off to me if people start giving shit reviews on the back of what Elle and Conjob have done, remember.. doing things like that affects everyone working for that pub. Not just her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Busybeepea

I don’t think a few freebies abs dog hotels will financially depict her. Angelle collection was on 56,000 orders when I was last aware so the maths! Average spend of £70 nearly 4million in sales from angelle alone - I know it’s painful to accept but she’s rich 🤣 so if her family. Cancelling her isn’t going to ruin her life
You must really be close to them to know they’ve had over 56,000 orders boo.

How’s about you tell us something interesting.

Did Connor cheat last month?
Who really broke his phone?
Did the donated hairs from his hair transplant come from his arse crack?
Have they bought the house next to Lucy?

And most important for me personally is…was they waiting for a gifted dog harness?

Thanks boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 95

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Angle = geometry
Angel = A spiritual being

A little morning lesson for many
Ps, I'm not a cunt and I dislike Elle Darby
The influx of newbies who keep popping up on this thread and adding their 2 pence about the words we use without context as to why is starting to get annoying.

*sigh* Angle is used here as a sarcastic joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but karma hits. Making fun of fat people when she’s built like a trampled box left in the rain. Complained about skin colour when she looks like someone drew her in watercolour n it ran out shes so patchy. Everything she hated n tweeted about she’s become ironically. Also her family n friends are fake for letting her wear that dress n not tell her she looks like the brothers from Alice n wonderland

I’m so sorry but karma hits. Making fun of fat people when she’s built like a trampled box left in the rain. Complained about skin colour when she looks like someone drew her in watercolour n it ran out shes so patchy. Everything she hated n tweeted about she’s become ironically. Also her family n friends are fake for letting her wear that dress n not tell her she looks like the brothers from Alice n wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 91