Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oliviaobivia

Krissy cela is still following elle. I follow krissy and when I clicked on elles Instagram I saw that she still follows her. I really hope krissy unfollows, I use her fitness app and buy workout clothes from her brand often, I definitely won’t continue to do so if she continues following Regina George.

Reactions: 6

lmao999

How can we get it trending on Twitter and Tik tok? All her angels that pay her bills need to see what a vile girl she is

lilcavey

Chatty Member
I think the most controversial thing i ever tweeted was “one direction > the wanted” at that age tbf not racist things. you’re old enough to know what’s right and wrong, but also the tone of her tweets are very aggressive as you can see. it isn’t just a “one off” it’s over multiple years. I’m only a couple years younger than her and grew up in the “similar era” YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG FROM RIGHT!! 👏🏻

I remember all the drama between the wanted and 1D fans on Twitter. My highlight 10 years ago on Twitter 😂😂😂

RobotLady

VIP Member
This has happened before. This time last year I followed an 18 year old single mum called Mia Jeal. She had threads on here which were pretty active. In a TikTok comment I think she told another girl how to have an abortion with some kind of plant ( I can’t remember exactly it was like a year ago) and it kicked off big style. Tattlers actually managed to message companies she had been working with and now she doesn’t even exist in social media. She removed her Instagram and YouTube account, and god knows what she’s doing now. There were also questions over her parenting style too, which were raised many times. I’m just saying this to show, that one single thing can ruin a persons life. Elle needs to be made accountable for every single nasty comment she has made on Twitter and I hope it really hurts her in the process!
I wonder if she’s got the brass neck to do another appearance/pop up.

• Haha

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
I just wrote to gleam futures.

Note that there's no comments on their latest post yet they get elle all the work
Get bombarding! 💪

truthbetold15

New to here, but thought I’d share some more tweets she did. Even talking shit about Katie who is completely innocent. Wonder what other key words will bring up some nasty stuff she’s said…

Attachments

TheABCFamily

I emailed the daily mail and reported her youtube account. In the process of doing a mass email to all her sponsors which are listed on the wiki page on here.
Please everyone do the same or else it will get brushed under the carpet!
Gonna get on board now! Cmon everyone let's get doing this!

• Heart