Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will post she looked rough on that pic!
her debut as a MoThEr will feature, white, lace, doves, flower halo

Reactions: 6
As funny as it is, the more you all comment name suggestions the more their post engagement goes up which is what they want...

Reactions: 17
The fact those photos of her in town have over 1100 views just goes to show how many lurking angles we have. So, hello 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
has anyone seen the news? just heard that an angry woman has lobbed a birthing ball at her fiancé and killed him! cant find much info but according to the sun a corpse was found laying in a beige room surrounded by white company candles. doctors are unsure if he was already a corpse before they found him. scary world we live in 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

For any blocked ANGLEESS 🌟🍪
Yes, this is a wonderful site. Saved me from having to make a new IG account every time a Z lister blocked me for calling them out for their bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ll go for a name that sounds quite ‘cool’ with Swift as a surname. Like Rydel Lynch (Ross Lynch aka Harvey from Chilling Adventures of Sabrinas sister) her marital name is ‘Funk’ and she named her baby Super...so his name is Super Funk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They genuinely do think they’re posh and becks

Sorry but what are they going to do once the name is revealed, what other big secrets are they going to try and create

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.