Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all these mardy little angles popping veins for carby and conjob are SENDING me 🤣 get a bleeping grip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video came across very unrealistic to real life labour think about the people that watch her, they are young and for me she has set unrealistic expectations for first time parents. Yes she may have spoken about things that were happening and fair enough am not saying she has to show every inch but all it was is her chilling in the hospital bed and bath as if it was a spar. She even said the the pain weren’t that bad but the mental side was worse and yes that’s true it can be mentally frustrating at times but you would have thought there was no pain in labour. If first time mothers comes across her video they will be very disappointed to the reality of it as it’s NO walk in the park weather it’s a quick or slow labour I have had four children and I have had a mixture of births but all very painful. I have watched plenty of birth vlogs and this is one of the worst fake unrealistic videos I have ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The guy who commented Baby Paul 💙 is one of Con Man's friends. They're feeding into the speculation and they love that people are guessing. Just give us the name you aren't Harry and Meghan FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m genuinely not even sure that we’re going to get his name in the next video. As someone above said, they’re loving this speculation and knowing that everyone desperately wants to know so I wouldn’t be surprised if they drag it out even longer. Im at the stage I don’t even care what his name is, I’m calling him Theodore regardless 🤣

Reactions: 6
Elle’s having a biscuit fit…Look what you’ve done Con with your stupid baby registration post!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
50% pissing myself cos you’re all funny little shits and 50% heaving, cos all 3 of my baby names I’ve had for years have been mentioned. Praying baby biscuit beige boy hasn’t robbed them 🤞🏼😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.