Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I bleeping missing something here? Why have we not been graced to know it’s name?

It’s some chav couple from baths baby not a royal prince I am absolutely baffled that she can show tubes hanging out her fanny but can’t tell us what her baby is called. What is going to happen? Are we going to cry with joy? Faint from the excitement? Jesus Christ
Even the royals have shown the country their newborn and revealed the baby’s name, quicker than MRS mcvitie and dead man walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Connor probably said you could shorten the name to throw people off, like they did with the Elsie thing

Reactions: 6
Watched the video again to see the “give me my baby” comment.. I personally don’t think it was said in a Madame / bossy way. Just natural instincts from a mother who has just pushed her baby out after a very draining few days. I wouldn’t take it as anything else other than that.

When does everyone think part 2 is coming?? Surely not a whole other week???
You know this is tattle? Not the Elle fan Page

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naaaaah Arlo is too out there for them.
She will go for name that makes her sound posh. My vote is Theodore

Reactions: 3
Confirmation for all the blocked tattlers ✌🏽 someone post another name in his comments please 😂😂😂
The fact he’s done this shows they know it’s come from Tattle so must be reading here. Otherwise you’d not publicly call out someone who may have made an innocent mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
whatever the first name, i reckon that they will go for a double-barelled surname to appear posh

The fact he’s done this shows they know it’s come from Tattle so must be reading here. Otherwise you’d not publicly call out someone who may have made an innocent mistake
hopefully her comment will send many more over here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.