Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piggypig

I wonder if they’ll go for a name that sounds quite ‘cool’ with Swift as a surname. Like Rydel Lynch (Ross Lynch aka Harvey from Chilling Adventures of Sabrinas sister) her marital name is ‘Funk’ and she named her baby Super...so his name is Super Funk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Scapier88

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the second the baby was born she said ‘get me my baby’🙄 the poor midwives haven’t even had a min to look him over
With this it reminds me off when my little boy was born c section six weeks early I heard him cry but due to been drugged up went why can I hear the cat crying and be went that's our son and I had a rush of emotions and went I need him we need to do skin to skin

• Haha

Sara54321

I havent watched the video or read all the comments as there's so many pages to catch up on but why did she get induced early?

livvy1234

I have a feeling the baby‘s name will be an unusual or unique one, I don’t know why but Connor and Elle give me the impression that they would do that

View attachment 668093

Who the fuck packs string lights and plastic motif candles then, hangs and displays them in the delivery room. This is not a movie, Elle!

The Hospital would have done this. I had the same provided by the birthing suite during my Labour, along with neals’ yard massage oils… though mine was 8 hours of back labour with no pain relief (no gas and air either) and I pushed him out on all fours on the floor 🥲 (I had a very active pregnancy as a weightlifter/pole dancer, so that might be why)

• Wow

livvy1234

I think in one of her videos, elle said they are going to have a two week break from social media , it’s probs not true but still that’s a bit exaggerated. Even if that does happen, she is not going to stick to it.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit about the name but for the lols on here but I do want to know how the fuck they got an appointment to register already?! Thought they were months behind!
Could have been a cancellation? Folk are isolating left, right and centre at the min

I know, I was induced and had a room at the RUH, I just thought it was private as Connor was there past visiting hours (9-9) but someone mentioned it was likely because it seemed like she could go down to delivery at any point
Yeah you are right about Conner staying under that pretense. We delivered there 6 weeks ago and I was looking like I’d deliver overnight and they let my husband stay over night. Then after my baby was born we was moved to a ward and my husband had to stick to the 9-9 visiting hours.

giggyboo

Theirs is black and white but the one you posted is coloured somehow
If you read my previous comment that you replied to. I wasn’t the first to post it . The above member posted it and I took a screenshot

If you read my previous comment that you replied to. I wasn’t the first to post it . The above member posted it and I took a screenshot
A page or two before I posted it and a video it looks like she made herself with the picture and the baby grunts where did that come from 😂

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Watched the video again to see the “give me my baby” comment.. I personally don’t think it was said in a Madame / bossy way. Just natural instincts from a mother who has just pushed her baby out after a very draining few days. I wouldn’t take it as anything else other than that.

When does everyone think part 2 is coming?? Surely not a whole other week???
I reckon today or tomorrow, I wouldn't put it past her to have an entire week or 2 just of birth/baby videos
I think we will have
Part 2 of birth video
A "meet our son" video, where we hear his name
Probably a babys first day at home video and of course showing him being introduced to the dogs
And elle said she'd do a video about induction so maybe some kind of story time video
Oh and of course a "meeting my sisters" video of the baby meeting all the relatives etc