Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lspwn

I don't think they did pay. My partner was with me in my private room at RUH 12 when I wasn't in active labour. Partners can visit during visiting hours and I didn't pay

She
I don't think they did pay. My partner was with me in my private room at RUH 12 when I wasn't in active labour. Partners can visit during visiting hours and I didn't pay

She didn't. That's how the rooms are set up there
He was there past visiting hours, which are 9-9

Living doll

Chatty Member
Not read the last 10 pages but I bloody loved it to be honest, it was real and fresh and actually excepted becayse I didn’t think we would get to see that much and I’m glad she kept a lot in, I felt for her when it was dragging on and she got disappointed because it weren’t progressing quickly enough, that was refreshing to see actually reality of how it can go and she didn’t sugar coat it. I kid you not I actually shed a tear 😢, it was beautiful to see, plus I actually enjoyed the fact con was watching the footy too because again it’s reality that men watch things or play on their phone etc, or go to sleep on a spare mattress on the floor as they also need to rest, ( or so the EX said 😂 ) but no I actually enjoyed it and I’m looking forward to part 2.
Don’t come at me as we all have our opinions .
Think the heats killing me off with the typo errors in my post haha, because not becayse and I did mean to say it was actually unexpected that she kept a lot in but you get the gist and actual reality not actually reality 😁 . Xx sorry I just had to correct those bits 😁

lspwn

RUH doesn’t have private rooms right now, they have to keep them available for moms who have been tested positive for covid and need to be isolated from the ward.This is the induction room, you have this room until you deliver then you go on a ward with 3 other women.
I know, I was induced and had a room at the RUH, I just thought it was private as Connor was there past visiting hours (9-9) but someone mentioned it was likely because it seemed like she could go down to delivery at any point