Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Again, I've given birth by induction at the same hospital on the same ward and they "strongly" recommend an epidural for induction because the pitocin drip is so intense and painful. I signed a form when I arrived to say I'd have one. Didn't need a drip in the end.
I didnt have an induction but I had a pitocin drip when I was fully dilated as my contractions werent strong enough, I didn’t find it that bad but I’ve heard induction contractions are really bad

Reactions: 2

SpiceRack

When I gave birth I couldn’t even stand my mum holding my baby (she was my birthing partner) but even I didn’t say ‘give me my baby’. Also saw she didn’t do skin to skin (baby wrapped straight away)
Yeah I noticed no skin to skin or breastfeeding, that was shown anyway

Hehelaura

Just feel like she definitely had a C section if only yesterday Lucy etc saw the baby. Feel like Elle would want all the attention all on her showing her baby off the moment she came home, not 2 days later! Definitely had to recover from the c section. Just a thought ??

klady

VIP Member
Uhh people who want a relaxing atmosphere? It’s very common I wish I did it with my first ✌🏻
Wasn’t even a thing, years ago. I’m glad to hear that it’s common now. With all the concentrating on not screaming the walls down, pushing, he-he-WHOing, and delivering a healthy baby, I hope those items help 🌼

Is labour actually like what she's shown? 🤣🤔
I was so active throughout (unlike carby) and arrived at 2cm for an induction so didn’t end up needing it. Stayed on my feet/on a ball with just gas and air until I was at 10cm (11hours later) couldn’t push him out after 2 hours as his cord was stuck around his neck and he wouldn’t budge so ended up with an emergency c section! Every birth is so different - I love a birth story!

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I can’t comment on the weight of elles baby I have Big ass babies my daughter was 7lbs5 a month early everyone said how Huge she would have been full term lol 💀🙈😂

• Haha