Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
he'll be into his third week by the time we get part 2 and potentially a name but even then it's not guaranteed... he's earning his keep early

Reactions: 1

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
I feel like I really started something off with my post about don't comment until you know 🙃
Whoops

In my opinion but wasn't rude, nor was it really directed at anyone in particular. Literally he was still hanging out her fanny and it was a breathless "give me my baby" as in she wanted to be able to hold him finally. There was no snapping or shouting, it's been blown out of proportion on here.
Ahh okay, I totally missed it anyways😂

I've not read all the comments, but she was obviously induced early due to size of baby. And contrary to believe, baby's weight isn't linked to how much you eat. I ate like a horse in my first pregnancy and my baby was a tiny 6lb thing.
Being induced and on a drip makes it hard to move around, asking for pain relief doesn't make you a bad mother. Birth is hard work, it's tiring it's pain full.
6lbs isn't that Tiny none of my.many many friends or family had a baby any bigger than 6lbs

• Wow

Ang F

In between all that Tea making? Doubt he's got the time

AnGELs 😇

I managed to get my hands on a transcript of Oprah's exclusive chat with HRH Guntflappingtons and Count Con Job ⬇⬇⬇

Oprah: Were you Silent..... or were you Silenced?

Connor: Elle's said if I stayed silent on socials during the week of the induction and birth, I could play on my PlayStation all weekend and have the lads round in the garden. Grazing table, a Footy related balloon arch, flares, cocktail bar the lot.

Oprah: So people commented and were concerned about how dark your baby's skin colour would be?

Connor: Others were concerned about what his skin colour would be. But Elle fake tanned everything but her bump, so luckily he came out less Orange than people thought he'd be. He's colour matched with "Baby Biscuit Beige" on the Dulux Chart, and Elle's currently a strong "Pumpkin Spice" and I'm a "Dead Bastard Translucent" so he's got the best of both genes.

Oprah: And there were conversations that BaBy BoY would not be entitled to a Royal Title?

Elle: We consider ourselves IG Royalty, because as you know Oprah Boo, I'm the Queen of everything: Christmas, Birthdays, Autumn, Manifesting, Interior Designing, side stepping Gestational Diabetes etc ...But me and my dreamy fiancé decided to keep BaBy BoY Saint CJ Hello Fresh Tuna Baguette Digestive McVitie Pepperoni Passion Jacket Potato Cheese Melt Zoflora Ecru Colourway Such A Vibe Carby-Darby-Swift grounded. We may change our minds later when we discover he's the Prince of Master Blaster Poo Explosions, or the Prince of Big Shop Tantrums.
Dead Bastard Translucent !! 😂 :LOL: Bloody love it hahaha x

Love how the "YoU gUYs ArE LiTERRAlLy ThE WoRsT oF TaTtLe ShE's JuSt HaD a BaBy" comments are being made by newbies or Tattlers that have wondered in that don't know what the vibe is in here normally....🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤣

(We're Rascals. Angle Rascals. 📐😇😜)

Yes babies, however they come into the World are a blessing, don't shame women for how they look in birth, will they breastfeed etc etc.... I've got two of my own, I love them but somedays they get ➡this⬅ close to being listed on eBay, the hilarious little Shitemeisters. But in Elle's case, she is now #blessed enough to buy the entire White Company catalogue and pay off that mortgage a bit quicker because she's dragging out her Son's arrival into this World for expertly manipulated content, views, engagement & money.

Let's all just crack open a packet of Chocolate Digestives and pour a few glasses of kids sized Innocent Smoothies to Baby Biscuit Hello Fresh Chicken Dipper Coffee Frappachino CJ You Do U Boo Swift and try to not call each other Cunts, eh?! 🥂🍪🥂
“Hello fresh chicken dipper” 😂😂

Breach of privacy 😂😂 how ironic considering she plastered her full blown labour over the internet
Right now I’m getting tax payer vibes 🤣🤣 a fair few ex angles on here bought into their angle collection and were scammed. Surely they have rights too??? If we’re giving you the views we want an expense report pls. Right down to the last mcvitie choccy digestie 🍪

Curiositycandy

I’m sorry but what the mcvities dominos has happened to this thread?!?! It’s gone to shit.

1. Amazing how many people are magically in the same hospital as Elle was or have been recently
2 Amazing how many midwifes are on here (I’m genuinely A MW and happy to provide proof) giving inaccurate opinions
3 Amazing how Many people are experts on pain relief and birth
4 Amazing how many new people are jumping to elles defence
5 Amazing how many tattlers are arguing
6 Amazing how many people think this thread is for their personal birth experience
7 Amazing that people believe others on here
8 Amazing that nobody’s mentioned connors photo of her in labour is edited to fuck
9 Amazing that nobody’s claimed to be in next room to her 🙄 (wait for it)
10 Amazing that it’s turned to mumsnet.

let’s be United bring on the biscuits comments the fact con looks like a corpse still and for the love of god bring back the tiny arse crack
amazing 🤣❤👏🏽

CocoLou

I must say for any new mums to be or trying etc, not every birth is bad, ive had 5 kids and every pregnancy was fine no problem bar a few extra growth scans because of my under active thyroid but other than that plain sailing for all five, birth wise again no problems no tares no stitches no baby blues and so on so don’t let anyone’s else’s experiences give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom, yes I count myself extremely lucky to have had 5 kids and everything through and after was fine but that’s just me alone so that alone shows not every birth more or less is gonna leave you scarred or worried to even try.
Sorry to go on but reading the majority of ladies experiences on here about giving birth etc then to me personally if I was trying or expecting then I’d be scared shitless .
Love this!!

• Heart

Andjello

Chatty Member
She's acting like this 'social media break' is all about enjoying the newborn stage but that's absolutely not the reason it's all to build up engagement which is obvious given that she filmed the birth and edited the video and is posting a countdown as if she's some famous celebrity. I bet its absolutely killed her not to post this week.

I'm not saying the baby won't be loved and well cared for but I feel sorry for him that his whole life will be plastered over the internet for everyone to see and used as an accessory for monetary gain for his parents.
How does she ... Well both of them have the time or energy to edit a birth story. Take a 6 month break and recover Elle!