Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im creased at how pissed they must be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can imagine the biscuit crumbs flying everywhere, baby shooting through the air whne elle sees πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I bleeping missing something here? Why have we not been graced to know it’s name?

It’s some chav couple from baths baby not a royal prince I am absolutely baffled that she can show tubes hanging out her fanny but can’t tell us what her baby is called. What is going to happen? Are we going to cry with joy? Faint from the excitement? Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I bleeping missing something here? Why have we not been graced to know it’s name?

It’s some chav couple from baths baby not a royal prince I am absolutely baffled that she can show tubes hanging out her fanny but can’t tell us what her baby is called. What is going to happen? Are we going to cry with joy? Faint from the excitement? Jesus Christ

Hun we’re waiting for the hello magazine spread dropping next Wednesday don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not even caught up yet, I’ve skipped 18 pages to write this. But Jesus Christ you angles have been busy! 18 pages of a thread in 28 hours, it’s gonna be a long read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle Darby #31 BaBy BoY has been birthed, the Gunt's deflated in girth, Con & Elle got mobbed by paparazzi whilst registering the birth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Baby mcvitie, bringing in the cash even on the titty

(Dont know if she’s breastfeeding or not but still πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.