Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they planned to stay longer and something happened which meant they decided not to. Even one large suitcase between two for that trip would be excessive, they must need a lot of products to look that bad

Reactions: 6
How can she say it was ā€œso nice to spend some proper couples time with conā€ when they have literally been around each other 24/7 in that house, not working, with no kids?! UNREAL

Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #4 - No engagement ring from Con Artist in Ibiza..so it's back home to binge on pizza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thread suggestion Elle Darby #4- took Connor to Ibiza to make him happy, he didnā€™t wear a smile she just wore a nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just an aside thatā€™s kind of amusing. Iā€™ve been playing this silly app game series during quarantine cal Virtual Villagers. You have to help a group of characters on a deserted island survive by solving situations and giving them jobs. Anyway, I have a character called ā€œKonā€ who just wonā€™t work. It doesnā€™t matter what task I set him, he just wonā€™t do it. He wonā€™t even breed. Made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
potential suggestion: Elle Darby #4 - elleā€™s buttons are about to ping, still no ring and of course con-artist hasnā€™t paid for a thing

šŸ¤£ honestly surely somethingā€™s gotta give tho when youā€™re wearing 2 sizes too small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Just an aside thatā€™s kind of amusing. Iā€™ve been playing this silly app game series during quarantine cal Virtual Villagers. You have to help a group of characters on a deserted island survive by solving situations and giving them jobs. Anyway, I have a character called ā€œKonā€ who just wonā€™t work. It doesnā€™t matter what task I set him, he just wonā€™t do it. He wonā€™t even breed. Made me laugh!
I used to looooove Virtual Villagers omg :m That sounds exactly like Con artist himself

Reactions: 2
I did watch their vlog the other day and the amount of makeup/skinscare/tanning products she packed for that length of time was a joke

Reactions: 4
the CHEEK in his last story oh my god haha ā€œhere are my outfits if any of you are going on holidayā€

no unfortunately most of ainā€™t angelle, not sure if youā€™ve noticed but weā€™re still going through a global pandemic & the majority of us have had to cancel or postpone till next year but thanks for the heads up, Iā€™ll be sure to buy my boyfriend a wanky fedora for when we go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the CHEEK in his last story oh my god haha ā€œhere are my outfits if any of you are going on holidayā€

no unfortunately most of ainā€™t angelle, not sure if youā€™ve noticed but weā€™re still going through a global pandemic & the majority of us have had to cancel or postpone till next year but thanks for the heads up, Iā€™ll be sure to buy my boyfriend a wanky fedora for when we go
Con hun we already know where your outfits are from. Elles bank account šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.