Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's what sustainable high quality expensive investing in clothes looks like because it will fit your future children as a nappy and also as an 80+ year old for an incontine nappy I could understand but it looks tacky cheap and quite uncomfortable I'd rather stick to my Zoggs or sainsbury swimwear thank you very much
Kudos for thinking Elle goes anywhere near the pool, it's for the posing on the edge of only!

Reactions: 1
I canโ€™t imagine going on holiday to just take pictures of each other for Instagram, what on earth world are we living in? Someone take me back to the 90s

Reactions: 24
"I'm sorry I'm insecure about my body" -Con
Umm... I'm sorry, are you sure about that? It seems he always has his shirt on and always wears the tightest trousers ๐Ÿ˜‚
Think he was being sarcastic about her assumption of him lol

PUKEEEEEE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BLOKE LOVE THEMSELVES THIS MUCH ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the unbuttoned shirt the head tilt back๐Ÿ˜‚
i find it so odd that they havent even posted one picture of themselves together on their holiday to their feed. if i take a picture on holiday its always with my partner. if someone looked on their insta and didnt follow them previously, it appears their on holiday on their own๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I just found this thread- followed her back in the super early days of her YouTube. Her content was a little boring but she was sweet and living in her boyfriends parents house trying to stay fit. Just found the content sweet and more realistic than over polished influencers. Now look at her- so sad. Sheโ€™s so much better than all this horrible cheap clothing, fillers and leech boyfriend ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 3
PUKEEEEEE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BLOKE LOVE THEMSELVES THIS MUCH ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the unbuttoned shirt the head tilt back๐Ÿ˜‚
He is beyond cringe on toast, the diabolical outfits, the sponging off Elle and now the tit photoshoots. Surely his mates must think he's a massive twit?

Reactions: 6
It feels like this holiday was just the same thing as them doing the whole โ€œFirst trip back to Primarkโ€ type vlog and posting it on that day it opened...itโ€™s just another chance to be the first ones to do something else post lockdown because they can and cash in on the content and views.
Itโ€™s just all driven by greed, the gram and content

Reactions: 11
Elle was very quiet on stories today? If it wasn't for con mans stories I would have speculated that maybe a proposal happened! ๐Ÿค“

The stories sheโ€™s put up seems so forced and sad she sounded like she was in tears. What did they actually do on this holiday other than sunbathe

Reactions: 7
Heโ€™s vile ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ Still I cant believe heโ€™s not proposed.
I watched their pack with me video and he was so cold towards her when she broke the news of a holiday. It just looked as if she was going in for a hug, and he kept chinning her off. Uncomfortable viewing ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 9
He gets paid a salary as an admin assistant and she still pays for everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly donโ€™t think Connnnnn would want a baby, he knows he would no longer have Elles attention on him 100%, he said he didnโ€™t want to get married just to have kids, he always was more like, we can do that in the future, now suddenly he wants to be married....more like just trying to have a few more years of being number one scroungers. Elle is the one pushing for marriage and babies imo. Also saying she was drinking Diet Coke, wasnโ€™t that a large glass of wine in front of her.
I'm sure in a previous video, he said he would want kids and then get married later? I can't remember what video it was now. Each to their own but personally I'd much rather marriage and then children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.