Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they got rid of all their grass because they are too lazy to care for it. Wasn't that selfish though? Did they not think of their dog at all? Sounds like Connor is already regretting having to take the dog out to do it's business... I'm sure they'll have to take him multiple times a day. Or maybe it will be an excuse to move again because "the garden is too small". :)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No no angellll youve under stood something wrong cause shes all about building sustainable wardrobe 😊

Also diploma in crystal healing🦍 it should be illegal To talk bullshit like manifesting 😂😂😂
So will her Angeeeelllllll collection be sustainably made then? Or will ut still be cheap tat from China??? Gotta earn that dolla!

Socially distanced lol, just like you were on that big group selfie on her dad’s insta ... I like Elle but this is lies lol have they hell been social distancing I mean you guys that are local have bloomin seen them BEFORE rules were loosened!
Katie was at her house during lockdown!!! She was shown on Lucy’s I think? stories sat with Elle and Connnnn

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely they got rid of all their grass because they are too lazy to care for it. Wasn't that selfish though? Did they not think of their dog at all? Sounds like Connor is already regretting having to take the dog out to do it's business... I'm sure they'll have to take him multiple times a day. Or maybe it will be an excuse to move again because "the garden is too small". :)
when I first saw their garden being ripped up I was wondering what their plan was for Herbie.. most dogs have been trained to only do their business on grass. Hes going to need to be taken out multiple times a day... I don't understand their thought process. Clearly they were more concerned about having an instagram/pinterest garden than creating something suitable for their dog which they love oh so much.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure she said she is gonna have a small bit of grass in the middle? She either said it on her insta stories or on her YouTube channel. Although I don’t know if it’s real grass she’s having.

Reactions: 1
Surely if she was pregnant they wouldn’t be going all the way to London for a scan even a private one. There must be private clinics / hospitals closer.

My guess is teeth or some other cosmetic surgery. If she was pregnant would she be silly enough to go out to primark.... oh hang on! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder who is looking after herbie when they've being in London all day, that poor dog must be well equipped in crossing his legs

Reactions: 9
I think they’re just shopping and consulting for more surgery/dental work. Guys, there are some really big White Company stores over this side of the country.
I doubt she’ll be pregnant before buying and staging the perfect trash-tasticly gram-able proposal, engagement party, hen do, wedding and honeymoon. Then there will be an ott pregnancy announcement, gender reveal, well lit and set to music birth story. Such is the blogger tradition.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There's just something very irritating about this girl, I can't narrow it down to just one thing! For a start, why does she call us angels? Why does Conn come across as a sandwich short of a picnic, why doesn't she wear a seatbelt?! Oh so many questions!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's just something very irritating about this girl, I can't narrow it down to just one thing! For a start, why does she call us angels? Why does Conn come across as a sandwich short of a picnic, why doesn't she wear a seatbelt?! Oh so many questions!! 😂
Her sister doesn’t wear a seatbelt either, must be a family of morons!

Reactions: 13
Any YouTubers that choose to start thier videos with the exact same greeting in a particular tone of voice creep me out.. but these two with thier "hey angels" is a whole other story. Pass the bucket 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Any YouTubers that choose to start thier videos with the exact same greeting in a particular tone of voice creep me out.. but these two with thier "hey angels" is a whole other story. Pass the bucket 🤢🤢🤢
When they address each other and say "I'm talking to the angels" duck off!! And duck off again! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She loves to keep her angellllllls speculating, oooh what could the mystery appointment be 👼
honestly this pisses me off. There’s absolutely no need to tell us she’s at an appointment if it’s “secret”. Probably some unnecessary cosmetic surgery or dental procedure?
Looks like Harley Street so definitely going expensive. Genuinely don’t know how they have SO much money lately!

Reactions: 12
She loves to keep her angellllllls speculating, oooh what could the mystery appointment be 👼

Hate it when influencers do this! I've brought xyz but I can't show you yet, I have an important meeting and I'll be able to share with you really soon. Bore off! Gemma Louise Miles is this same with whatever crap she's planning on lunching later this year!

If she is pregnant which I'm doubtful of, Con artist will be thrilled as it'd mean he will always have a tie to Elle and her bank balance!

Reactions: 15
Another angel meet and greet party I reckon, more money to line her pockets with tickets and merch on sale there too

Yes, I agree. I found the latest video uncomfortable to watch, mainly because Elle should have done a video like this on her own, as a solo Q&A, and not with Greasy Con sniggering when she spoke about past lives and her mum... And jeez!! The amount of food that these 2 eat is bleeping mind boggling!! That 5 Guys takeaway, is literally more than I eat in 24 hours!!......So, maybe, Elle is eating for 2 after all 🤔

I thought it was Elle’s dad who was in prison??!! 😳
I was looking for a comment about the food. I’m a big foodie and can appreciate good food but the fact she got a grilled cheese, a massive hot dog, chips and a milkshake ?? Jesus Christ id be sick after eating all that

• Haha
Hate it when influencers do this! I've brought xyz but I can't show you yet, I have an important meeting and I'll be able to share with you really soon. Bore off! Gemma Louise Miles is this same with whatever crap she's planning on lunching later this year!

If she is pregnant which I'm doubtful of, Con artist will be thrilled as it'd mean he will always have a tie to Elle and her bank balance!
They can shove their secret announcements up their perfectly manicured, manifested arseholes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another angel meet and greet party I reckon, more money to line her pockets with tickets and merch on sale there too

It must literally be teenagers that go to these things, and their parents have to pay and take them. Taking your kids to see an actual celeb or to a concert / show I totally understand but no way would I wanna line a lazy influences pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was looking for a comment about the food. I’m a big foodie and can appreciate good food but the fact she got a grilled cheese, a massive hot dog, chips and a milkshake ?? Jesus Christ id be sick after eating all that
I literally cannot believe the amount of food that Elle shoves down her neck!! Most “normal” people would have been happy to just have the grilled cheese sandwich and the fries... but not greedy guts Darby...And remember the amount of food they had for Greasy Con’s birthday breakfast, picnic lunch plus dinner!!!! My God!! She eats more in ONE MEAL than I do in 24HOURS!! Greedy Elle and Greasy Con are a match made in (food) heaven!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.